Five

جب تیرے نہیں ہوئے تو
پتھر کے ہو گئے ہم۔

Jab tere nahi hue to,
Pathar ke ho gaye hum.

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

It was decided by Hammad sahab that Hashim sahab was to be air lifted back to their home in Pakistan in to the Durrani Palace. Naaz Durrani was adamant to accompany her beloved husband in the air ambulance. It was going to be either a couple of days or years for Rumaan Durrani to get up from his coma and countless injuries.

Layla and kids were to travel back immediately with Emaaz in his plane. And that's where they were at the moment. Sat infront of each other.

The private jet was a large sized jet with capacity of carrying upto ten passengers on board. It was an elegant white Falcon 2000 EX. The interior was decked tastefully in white's, grey's and laminated wood panelling here and there. Black and white checkered Hermes cushions and throws could be seen on the sofa at the side. Four large sized seats were next. There was a door at back which she didn't know what was for.

Layla was sat infront of him with Lamisa on her lap. At the airport the security lady suggested to give Lamisa something to suck while taking off so the little one's ear won't pop. She was just trying to find the pacifier whilst trying to navigate the belt airhostess gave her on top of hers.

"Ma'am Shall I help you with this?" The airhostess asked gently while bending down towards her. There was a crew of four.

"Umm No thankyou, I have got it. Can you please prepare this bottle at the back for me? I need it soon after the take off.." Layla gave the bottle to her and saw that Raees and Emaaz were engrossed in a game on Raees's iPad and paid no heed to her.

Emaaz was actually on his phone talking to Yaman and Haim. They were also travelling back with him to Pakistan but in another commercial plane. It was going to take them for a while to reach in comparison to their 8 hour journey.

Layla gathered her hair in a bun on top of her head and sighed with exhaustion. Her back was on fire and the eyes were swollen. Her face was bare from any makeup. As her hair were gathered on top of her head, her swan like neck was only display and it was covered in brown and red hickeys. She was unaware of it because they left soon after that fortunate- unfortunate encounter. She didn't have time to change.

Layla came out of the trance of that incident when Lamisa started crying as they had taken off and then soon after refused the pacifier and started crying hysterically. Layla arched her neck to see if the airhostess was coming and Emaaz fisted his hands trying to control the sudden urges that were not suited dor demostration at the moment.

Layla upon not watching any sign of airhostess immediately turned her attention to Lamisa and started cooing her.

"It's okay baby, It's ok meri jaan.. shhhushhh.."

She started shushing her but Lamisa was not having it and started searching for boob. She was rubbing her face on Layla's chest and arching her little face and angling her body towards her. Layla's face went up in flames as she felt Emaaz's gaze upon her.

Emaaz pressed the call button not taking his eyes away from her for one second. He did not utter a single word to Layla after that incident. Watching little Lamisa, Layla's heart broke on her loss. Her eyes filled with tears as she pressed Lamisa to her chest.

Emaaz gave a once over to Layla, then to her neck and saw the airhostess coming swiftly with the milk bottle but stumble and widen her eyes at Layla's neck. On Emaaz's arched eyebrow she quickly recovered herself, gave the bottle and retareated away.