The Lost Baby Elephant And The Mystery Temple

Chapter 1:
*In the new beautiful day in New York City of United States and the New Year day, everybody was happy and having fun, especially they was meeting again after they doing something business or travel and everything in every country, they have the wonderful time together too*
*Meanwhile, in the teenager boy name Jimmy house, Stick Kiki with BriStick, Stick JK, the new Slush Friends name Artisan and the 2 return Dimensions characters name Mario and Luigi from Super Mario Bros World help Jimmy carry all the box to the truck and his father name Mr.Harry check every box on the truck, they working together like the best team*
*They finish the new jobs and they happy and they start talking*
Mr.Harry: Look like every box in on my truck and now i can delivery to give everybody the special New Year gift, I'm glad you guys came to help us.
Jimmy: Yes, you guys are the special team ever, thank you guys so much, Slush Kiki Heroes Team!
Slush Kiki Heroes Team: No problem, that ours jobs to do and we are glad to help you two together too!!!
Jimmy and Mr.Harry: We are going now, see you guys later, good luck and have fun, Happy New Year to you guys!!! *Climb to the truck and sit down, start the engine and the truck move away from them*
Slush Kiki Heroes Team: See you two later and Happy New Year to you two too!!! *Wave as Jimmy and Mr.Harry was moving away*
*They happy and they leave from Jimmy house to somewhere else*
Chapter 2:
*They walking around New York City and they start talking*
BriStick: I'm glad we help Jimmy and his father completely the new jobs.
Stick JK: Yeah, I'm sure about the both can finish the new jobs and then everybody can have the wonderful New Year too.
Mario: I'm glad you guys choose us and we finally return again.
Luigi: Yeah, especially we can doing something together like the best team too.
Artisan: Since I'm glad you guys invite me and choose me to join the new fun with you guys, what are we going to do today?
Stick JK: That right, we want going to other Asian country, but I don't know which other Asian country for we having more fun and explore the new place but we can have the new amazing adventure and doing the new mission together like the best team too. The next country must have the warm and hot weather with the cool wind and everything will be cool too.
Stick Kiki: *Thinking and have a new idea* Don't worry, I have a new better idea. Let go to Thailand, there is the beautiful city name Bangkok and have every beautiful temple and everything is cool with everybody was having a good smile too, this is gone be ours new perfect wonderful holiday and we can having fun with hanging out together but also doing something amazing too, beside, the weather is very hot but also warm too, so you guys don't need to worry about that anymore.
2 Slush Fighters, Artisan, Mario and Luigi: Wow really? That sound good and we agree with you!!!
Stick Kiki: Beside, the weather in Thailand is hot and warm and we going to change into the cool form, but don't worry, we will change back into the warm form when we return to ours base. Then when we came to Thailand, we going to explore the beautiful place and we can have the new amazing adventure and doing the new mission later and we can doing something amazing together like the best team too.
2 Slush Fighters, Artisan, Mario and Luigi: Oh if you say that, we don't mind and we don't need to worry about that anymore.
*The team still talking and they hear the new footstep sound and turn, they saw the new Slush Friends name Gonchuits run and stop near as them, they wave as each other*
Gonchuits: Hi guys. *Wave as Slush Kiki Heroes Team*
Slush Kiki Heroes Team: Hi Gonchuits!!! *Wave as Gonchuits*
Gonchuits: What are you guys doing?
BriStick: We are planning about what the next Asian country for ours new wonderful vacation.
Stick JK: So Kiki new amazing idea about we going to Bangkok of Thailand and we can have the new wonderful holiday and we can having fun with explore around the beautiful Thailand place.
Artisan: Especially we can have the new amazing adventure and doing the new mission later, then we can doing something amazing together like the best team too.
Mario and Luigi: Also we return to join the new fun with them too.
Gonchuits: Wow, that sound good and looking fun too.
Stick Kiki: Anyway Gonchuits, since you're here, do you want to join the new fun with us? If you join, more friends more fun and we can be the best special team in the world too.
Gonchuits: Really? If you say that, i don't mind and thank you so much, Kiki.
Stick Kiki: You're welcome, ok guys, we have Gonchuits join the new fun with us, let run to Magic Portal Gate, we going to Thailand today.
2 Slush Fighters, 2 Slush Friends, Mario and Luigi: Yay!!!
*They run to Magic Portal Gate and step inside, Stick Kiki say "Bangkok" and the magical light circle glowing around them and teleport them to Bangkok*
Chapter 3:
*Later, they're arrived in Bangkok of Thailand. They're happy about they see everything around Bangkok is so beautiful and everything is cool, the weather is hot and warm and everybody was happy, they found the house and they walk near and hide behind the wall, they change from the warm form into the cool form, they came out and they start explore around Bangkok with the smile face. They saw the beautiful temple name Wat Prayoon and they walk inside and they doing praying slowly but careful, then they leave from Wat Prayoon Temple and run to Bangkok City*
*They came to Bangkok City and enjoy watching with walking around the beautiful city, they hear the new footstep sound and saw the little girl name Arinya run and stop near as them, they start talking as each other*
Arinya: Hi guys, are you guys came to Safari World Bangkok?
BriStick: No, we just came from Wat Prayoon Temple for praying and we enjoy watching with walking around the beautiful Bangkok City.
Arinya: Oh i see, sorry for bother you guys. But the reason i'm found you guys is because i need you guys help.
Stick JK: Really? Are you got trouble or something?
Arinya: No, this time is not for me, is for someone else.
Artisan: Who gonna be got trouble this time?
Arinya: I can show you guys, hang on. *Turn and whistle, calling* Come here, I'm bring the team and you can ask them help you.
*They curious and look with surprise, they saw the baby elephant came from somewhere else and stop near as them, he making the sad elephant sound and she turn as them*
Arinya: His mother with other 2 big elephant is missing in today and he was worry about them, the Safari World Bangkok got chaos and mess up and everybody was worry with dissapoint, so he sneaking and he saw me walking on the street and he searching for his mother and other 2 elephant but sad is because they not here with him, so i decided to help him and we keep searching around Bangkok, but no sign of them and we going to rest, until we hear everybody say about you guys came and we going to meet you guys and need you guys help.
Slush Kiki Heroes Team: Oh god, now we get it. *Nodded the head*
Baby Elephant: *Look as them with the sad face and begging them for help him*
Arinya: Please help him find his mother and other 2 big elephant, the Safari World Bangkok got worry and disappoint more if the big zoo can't have without the elephant.
Stick Kiki: Don't worry, we will help him find his mother and other 2 big elephant back.
BriStick: Yeah, since we just having fun and hanging out together, but helping everybody and animal is very important and we can save the world too.
Stick JK, 2 Slush Friends, Mario and Luigi: Yeah. *Nodded the head*
Baby Elephant: *Making the happy elephant sound and smile*
Arinya: Thank you guys so much, you guys is ours only hope and I know you guys can help us.
Stick JK: You two welcome, that what the heroes can do and I'm sure we can find the 3 big elephant soon.
Gonchuits: But how do we gonna find them? We just came here and we don't see everything bad happened came again yet.
Artisan: Speaking of searching the 3 missing big elephant, I saw something on the ground, look.
*He point down and saw the new Blues Paint lines, BriStick came and touch, check and remember, he turn as them*
BriStick: Guys, I'm afraid about something bad happened to the 3 big elephant and look like ours new enemies team name Blues Invaders Team doing behind this.
2 Slush Fighters, 2 Slush Friends, Mario, Luigi and Arinya: What?!!!
Mario: They just came here before we come?!
Arinya: How do you guys know that?
Stick JK: Because they're ours enemies team and we always fight again them for save the world but stop the evil plan in everytime too.
Luigi: Oh no, why did they do that?!
Gonchuits: I don't know, but i have a bad feeling about this, if we don't do something, they going to rules over the world and do the new evil plan too.
Arinya: Oh my god, what happened to the 3 big elephant? I don't want bad happened came to them too.
Baby Elephant: *Making the worry elephant sound and panic*
Artisan: We need to do something, before everything going to be chaos and got mess up. *Turn as Stick Kiki* Kiki, what should we do?
Stick Kiki: Don't worry, we going to investigate around Bangkok City and searching the 3 missing big elephant, when some of us found the new secret place in somewhere else like the place have the water, we swim and sneaking like the ninja and when we found the 3 big elephant and rescue them, but when the new Blues Invaders Team show up, we tell the 3 big elephant escape far away and return to you two, while we deal ours new enemies team and defeat them but stop the new evil plan for save the world. But first. *Turn as Arinya and baby elephant* I need you two stay here and don't move, i don't want you two got attack and missing like them, but you two can hope we be ok and they will return to you guys, but you two need to tell them about don't come to help us but you two can tell them about came to meet us again. *Turn as the team* We going to having fun more after we completely ours new mission. So let go, the world need us help and i don't want everything bad came again.
2 Slush Fighters, 2 Slush Friends, Mario, Luigi and Arinya: Ok!!!
*The team run from Bangkok City and Arinya with the baby elephant look as them far away, she pat him and the both hope the team will be ok*
Chapter 4:
*The team split out in everywhere of Bangkok City and they start investigate around the city and they hope they will find the secret place, where the new enemies team hiding and they hope they will find the 3 missing big elephant too*
*While the team still investigate around the Bangkok City, Artisan found the beautiful place name Cheow Lan and he surprise about he see the mystery temple near the lake, he call them and the team return with him and he point, they turn and surprise too, they look and nodded the head as each other, they jump into the lake swim through the lake to other side*
*They swim to the shore and climb up, they sneaking carefully like the ninja and they walk inside the mystery temple, they saw the 3 giant cage and the 3 big elephant got stuck inside but have the electric wire around the 3 big cage, BriStick pick up the 3 stone and throw as the 3 keyhole and got explode, Stick JK grab the knife from the ground and throw as 1 wire and turn off, Mario and Luigi shoot the 2 element ball as other 2 wire and turn off too, they run and break the 3 giant cage and the 3 big elephant freedom, Stick Kiki check around them and they not injured, she use "Magic Healing Abilities" as them, they feel better, they smile as each other, but they feel something strange came and Stick Kiki turn as the 3 big elephant*
Stick Kiki: I need you guys get out of here and don't come to help us, we don't want you guys got missing, but you guys can see your baby elephant again and he with the little girl in Bangkok City and i need you guys stay in the city, but we can meet again after we completely ours new mission, while we have deal with ours new enemies team and we have the new fight in today. Now go, before they found you guys.
3 Big Elephant: *Making the elephant sound for agree and turn and run away, return to Bangkok City but also stay with the little girl and the baby elephant*
*They smile about the 3 big elephant finally escape from the mystery temple and they turn but ready for the new fight, the new Blues Invaders Team name Bigboi Prime and his evil army name Blues Army show up and he turn, he saw the 3 giant cage with the 3 electric wire got destroy and dissappear and he shock, he saw the 3 big elephant escape and he going to catch them, but Artisan and Gonchuits jump and kick his face together to block his way, he got falling into the ground and the team thank the both, he get up and BriStick ask him about why did he do that, he tell them about his new evil plan and he command his evil army, the Blues Army charge as them and they have no choice but charge battle as them*
Chapter 5:
*The battle between Slush Kiki Heroes Team and new Blues Invaders Team begin. They doing Kung Fu Skill as Blues Army and beating them together, they saw other 7 Blues charge and they charge battle as them. The first Blues charge as Stick Kiki and he going to kick her, but she jump and give him the Flying Kick and landing, she doing punch, kick, uppercut, kick, spin kick and Double Kick as him. BriStick saw the second Blues charge as him and he give him a strong punch as his face, then he punch, kick, uppercut, spin kick, punch, uppercut and punch him again. Stick JK saw the third Blues charge and he run behind him and kick his back, he charge and punch, kick, uppercut, spin kick, kick, punch and kick him away. Artisan charge as the fourth Blues and he grab him higher and jump, he punch, kick, uppercut, spin kick, kick and punch his face and landing. Gonchuits charge as the fifth Blues and he dodge his evil attack and he punch, kick, uppercut, spin kick, punch, kick and knock him down. Mario and Luigi face again the 2 last Blues and the both Plumber Brother nodded the head as each other, the both charge and the both doing attack the 2 other Blues together like: punch, kick, uppercut, spin kick, punch, uppercut and doing westling down and high five as each other. Other 7 Blues got defeat and they saw he command more, other Blues Army charge and they summon the power and charge as them, Stick Kiki use star power and shoot them, BriStick use earth power and smash them, Stick JK use atomic power and blast them, Artisan use aura power and blast them, Gonchuits use dark power and knock them, Mario use red fire power and burn them, Luigi use green lightning power and shock them, they shoot the power together as them. Other Blues Army got defeat and he shock, they turn as him and he roar, he grab his evil weapon called Bigboi Prime Gauntlet and charge as them, they sigh and they spawn the weapon, they charge as him*
Chapter 6:
*They doing battle again him and he attack them, but they dodge faster and they beating him together like the best team, he got beating but still standing and they feel something strange and shock, he roar and he attack them like the crazy villains and they dodge his evil attack and they hide in different 7 wall, he stop attack and he see they hiding, he searching them and they thinking about how to defeat him, Stick Kiki sneaking from the wall and she use "Magic Enemies Real Weakness Spot Abilities" as him, she turn as them and tell them about how to defeat him with her new battle planning, they surprise but agree with her, she found the stone on the ground and throw as him, he use his hand to push the stone away and they show up, he shock and going to attack them, but BriStick punch his face, Stick JK kick him, Mario and Luigi use 2 hammer and beating him together, Artisan use Aura Blade and slash him, Gonchuits use Dark Scythe and slice his back and grab his evil weapon and throw away to the ground, Stick Kiki run and stop as his evil weapon, then she breaking his evil weapon harder by use her Powerful Fists, they surprise but happy and he shock, they turn as him and they charge battle as him again*
*Stick Kiki use Star Shield and attack him, BriStick use hammer and smash him, Stick JK use sniper rifle and shoot him, Artisan use Aura Blade and slash him, Gonchuits use Dark Scythe and slice him, Mario and Luigi use 2 different hammer and smash him together like the 2 Plumber Brother, he weak and not moving, they finish him by use "Slushers Kiki Heroes Ultimate Combo"*
Chapter 7:
*After defeat Bigboi Prime and Blues Army, they feel tired but still alive, they return the weapon and they feel something shaking, they saw the mystery temple going to be crash soon and they use Super Speed Abilities and escape with jump into the Cheow Lan Lake, the mystery temple got collapse a whole piece until is dissappear and everything back to normal*
*The team breath after swim escape in underwater and they turn and saw the mystery temple dissappear, they relief and they turn and swim back to other side and run back to Bangkok City*
*Meanwhile in Bangkok, Arinya and the 4 elephant still waiting, the baby elephant saw something and making the elephant sound and they turn with happy, the team return to them and Arinya came and ask them*
Arinya: You guys back, everything alright?
BriStick: Yeah, we defeat ours enemies team and stop the new evil plan but save the world too.
Stick JK: Also the mystery temple is dissappear, but we finally escape far away and safely too.
Artisan: And we finally rescue the 3 big elephant, they are safe now and we are glad you guys get back together again.
Gonchuits: Oh by the way, 3 big elephant. Next time please be careful and don't follow to the stranger and don't lose your baby elephant, better stay with your baby elephant to make sure he is safe with you guys size and don't make him worry too.
3 Big Elephant: *Making the elephant sound for promise them*
Mario: Also you don't need to worry about your mother elephant is missing, they will protect you to make you safe too.
Baby Elephant: *Making the baby elephant for happy*
Arinya: You guys did it, you guys save the day and the elephant family was came back together again, thank you guys so much!
Luigi: You're welcome, that what the heroes can do.
Arinya: I'm going to bring the 4 elephant to Safari World Bangkok and everybody going to happy about the return of them, you guys can come with me and you guys can enjoy walking and watching around the new beautiful zoo if you guys like.
Slush Kiki Heroes Team: Oh that sound cool, we don't mind!!!
*She take the 4 elephant and the team from Bangkok City to Safari World Bangkok*
Chapter 8:
*Later, they're arrived in Safari World Bangkok, everybody surprise about the return of the 4 elephant and Arinya explain about the team save the day and everything, they cheer up and she tell them about enjoy around the zoo, they said ok and they enjoy walking and watching around Safari World Bangkok, they have the best day ever*
*After enjoy walking and watching, they leave Safari World Bangkok and they wave as each other, Arinya run to her house and the team enjoy walking around Bangkok City in the beautiful afternoon*
BriStick: That was the best day in ours life.
Stick JK: Yeah, especially we save the world and the 4 elephant was finally came back to where they belong, everybody was happy too.
Mario and Luigi: Also we have the wonderful moment together like the best team too.
Artisan: Also thank to Kiki new amazing idea and we have the new wonderful vacation and we always doing something together like the best team.
Gonchuits: If we don't need Stick Kiki help, we got trouble or problem, but she always help us like we help her in everytime too.
2 Slush Fighters, 2 Slush Friends, Mario and Luigi: Thank you for the new amazing adventure with new wonderful holiday and new mission, Kiki!!!
Stick Kiki: No problem, guys. Like i always say, if you guys and everybody got trouble or problem, please ask me and I will tell you guys about my amazing idea and my amazing planning in everytime too.
2 Slush Fighters, 2 Slush Friends, Mario and Luigi: Yeah.
Stick Kiki: Let continue walking around Bangkok and then we wear back to warm form and return to ours base, I'm going to cooking the new dinner and you guys can help me, Mario and Luigi can stay for join the new dinner with us too.
2 Slush Fighters, 2 Slush Friends, Mario and Luigi: Wow, that sound good and we agree with you!!!
*They keep enjoy walking around Bangkok and they run to the wall, they wear the warm form back and they run to the Magic Portal Gate and they return to Slush Kiki Team Base, they going to the kitchen and Stick Kiki doing cooking with the team help, when they finish, they put all the food with drink and put as the table, they sit down as the chair and they start the new dinner. Thank to Stick Kiki new amazing idea, they have the best day ever in Bangkok and Artisan wish finally come true, especially Gonchuits was happy and Mario and Luigi was really fun but also they have the best time together like the best team too. Slush Kiki Team, Slush Heroes Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody new amazing adventure still continue and the spring day will come in someday too*