Chapter XIV

Drama is back

''Oh my god, not them...''

I never in a million years wished to see them again. I never even thought of seeing her again. They weren't welcomed here, and they knew it well. The last time I saw them, there were no questions or hesitation of the belief that they could return here just like that.

They call themselves ''the tricksters'' also known as Dark Angels. You could also call them our enemies. The men's gang groups have enemies and people to fight with, and we women have our rivals. They were our worst enemies of us. I can't believe they have the nerve to show their face here.

Maybe they thought they could visit here without anyone noticing. After all, this club was far from the city's center, and at this time of the week, it wasn't too crowded with people like us. They were silly to think that they could step in just like that.

I heard running steps and glanced at my side to see Rosé. ''What are they doing here?'' she asked the second she got to me. I was too stunned to even reply to her. Soon, others joined us once they had noticed who stepped in.

I felt bad for the men my girls were with. They just left just like that for a reason they couldn't say. Or they could, but they just didn't.

The minutes felt longer than ever when we watched them walk further and look around. They had changed their appearances a lot. They were all wearing all black, with black hair and smoky eyes. I waited to cross glances with them and see their reaction. I wanted them out of here as soon as possible.

''They have no right to be here,'' Lisa said through her gritted teeth.

Soon enough, they finally turned their face towards us. I could see how their faces drastically changed when they saw us. We stood, crossing our arms and looking at them dreadfully. I could feel that everyone at this club was watching us and had stopped whatever they were doing at the time.

Instead of seeing them gulping down and running away, they looked at us with confident faces and started walking towards us. Whatever they had to say, bring it on. I will drive them away in a matter of seconds, tails between their legs and begging for forgiveness from us. I wasn't going to let them off the hook that easily.

They stopped in front of us. They didn't say anything but stared us up and down. Oh really?

''Dare to explain why you show your face here?'' I decided to open my mouth. ''I think I clearly said you can never step on this city, didn't I?'' I looked around me at the girls who were nodding after my question.

The girl before me rolled her eyes at me. ''You are not the boss of me.''

Oh, she did not just say that. Who does she think she is? This bitch has no right to be here after what she has done to me and my girls. Above all of that, what she did do to my relationship with Namjoon?

''How dare you,'' I was ready to throw fists when someone came between us. Surprisingly, it was Daniel. Did he arrive, or didn't I see him earlier?

''Ladies,'' he started. ''Let's not do this here but rather outside. You know very well there are normal citizens around here, and you can't start a fight about something without blowing out something that doesn't belong to their ears.''