Mk:🍜 🐒

You are Tang's niece and you share his love of reading and old legends. You often go to Pigsy's to see him and the others.

Sweet :💋🧸
__________________________________________________________________________

You sat beside your uncle as he told the legend of the Chinese Zodiac and how it came to be.

"The Jade Emperor gathered all the twelve animals and prepared them for a race. This race would determine the order of the animals for the zodiac. The animals were the ox, the dragon, the rat, the monkey, the rooster, the pig, the snake, the horse, the tiger, the sheep, the rabbit and the dog. The animals race - ", Tang spoke but was later interrupted by MK.

" Done with those orders boss ", he said with a hint of pride in his voice.

" Good morning to you too, MK ", you said as you rolled your eyes.

" Oh uh, hi y/n I didn't see you there ", he shrugged as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Mhmm, you don't say", you said as you gave him a deadly stare.

"Sorry", he said sounding sincere. You gave into his apology, you don't know you softened when you were around him (I mean you were known as the roughest and toughest girl in town). He always made you melt and made your heart pound in your chest.

You had no idea why you felt this way its not like you had a crush on him right?

Your thoughts were interrupted when you saw people running and screaming outside.

You and the others went to see what was all the commotion. When you got outside you saw a bunch of demon bull clones terrorising innocent people and the one enjoying it was Red Son and Princess Iron Fan.

"Well there's a pretty little gem", PIF said staring directly at you. She dashed straight towards and blew you towards the demon bull clones who held you by your arms.

"If you want her back you know what to do", she said and with that they all disappeared on flames along with you.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hey let me out of here !!!", you yelled as you banged against the bars of your cage.

The cage was placed right in huge empty room. It had a giant lock.

I could try to pick it.

You pulled out a hair pin from your hair and picked the lock.

Yes!

You quietly opened the cage and when you did a huge paw pick you up and brought you to DBK's face.

"Our little prisoner is trying to escape 'ey? Well not that easily hahaha hahaha!!!!", he cackled as he clutched you even tighter.

You prayed that MK would come to save you, but the thought of him made you blush really hard.

Maybe, I am inlove with MK

Your thoughts were interrupted by DBK as he sat on his throne still clutching you (he's like a giant compared to you).

"Get comfortable, you be here for awhile", PIF sneared at you.

"Here comes Monkie Ki-ahhhhhhh", a voice yelled from above you.

You looked up to see MK falling from above. You gasped as he crashed into the
ground.

"I'm OK", he said as you rolled your eyes.

Soon enough Red Son showed up with an army of bull clones.

"Hand over the staff 'Neewdle Boy', or else", he threatened.

"Or else, what?", MK mocked.

Suddenly you felt DBK move you close to the furnace on his chest, you were so close that you could feel the heat.

"So whats its gonna be'Neewdle Boy'?", Red Son asked.

MK looked at the staff before walking towards Red Son. You couldn't let give it up, even for you!

Without even thinking you bit DBK's hand.

"Oww, why you little insolent prisoner, i with tear your skull from your body!!", he yelled as he dropped you.

You felt MK grab your hand and you both ran out of DBK's fortress.

"They're getting away!", Red Son yelled.

"Let them go there's always next time",  PIF sneared.

As soon as you were outside MK carried you bridal style and you blushed, your face felt hot. He took you to the park, he first made sure that you weren't being followed before putting you down.

Suddenly your body started moving on its own, you grabbed MK by the collar and then you kissed him.

He kissed you back as he grabbed your waist, it was your first kiss and it was magical.

"Uh, what was that?", MK asked a little flustered, still holding your waist. All you could was laugh.