1

You were friends with all of enhypen, your best friend was Heeseung and you had a problem.

Who would have a problem when being friends with them, right?

Well, you did and a big one because you had feelings for Jay AND Jake. You just couldn't figure out who you liked more because your feelings for both were strong, making it so confusing and stressful for you.

Heeseung knew about it and had sworn to not tell any of the others, so you trusted him on that.

But since all of you guys usually hang out together, Heeseung and you made up nicknames for both of them, so you could talk about them around the others without them knowing anything. And so you called Jay "muffin" and Jake "chocolate" which made the members quite confused as they had no clue who or what the heck you guys were talking about, so that should mean the so-called "muffin" and "chocolate" wouldn't suspect anything, right?

It was another day at their dorm and you were visiting them, well, practically you lived there too since you mostly stayed over night whenever they were at their place.
Anyways, while Niki, Sunoo and Jake were playing a game at the table, Jungwon and Sunghoon watched them and Jay was in the kitchen, you were sitting on the couch talking to your best friend. "So, any news about the sweets shop?"

That nickname made you chuckle but then sighed. "No, I just can't seem to figure out whether I like muffin or chocolate more."

Niki turned around as it wasn't his turn: "Why don't you just take both? Both are delicious, sooo."
He then turned back around and you mumbled: "If it only was that easy to decide..."

Heeseung thought: "I mean, he's kinda right. Why don't you just try both but at different times?"

Then Jake "chocolate" added: "Why at different times? Take both at the same time?"

You just started to blush and looked away. If he only knew what or rather who you were talking about...

Heeseung nodded his head and looked to the kitchen door and back at you. You fastly shook your head but he literally begged you with his eyes and his fake pout.

You just sighed, showed him your tongue and got up, slowly moving towards the kitchen. You opened the door and saw Jay "muffin" from behind. You couldn't help yourself but to take a look at his body, then fastly looking away as he noticed you. "Hey y/n."

You started to smile quickly, "Uh hey Jay."

"Need anything?", he glanced at you and so you saw his pout as he often did when he was concentrating.

You shook your head: "Oh uhh... I don't know, do you need help with anything?"

"Oh.", he gave you a quick soft look and shook his head, "no, thank you, no need to."

You just smiled awkwardly: "Okay uh, then good luck furthermore with cooking." You gave thumbs up and quickly left the kitchen.

Why did I say that??, you thought to yourself, walking past the others and taking a look at Jake real quick and then walking straight to Heeseung who laughed a little as he saw your frustrated face.

"Don't laugh.", now you pouted and plopped onto the couch.

"But it's amusing to me, sorry.", he playfully boxed your arm as you looked at him with crossed arms.

"Hmmm, so funny, I can't help but to laugh." You tried to have a blank face but then actually couldn't help but to start laughing as Heeseung also did. You playfully rolled your eyes.

You felt some looks on you, so quickly looked and saw Jake and Sunghoon looking at you two with a smile. You looked at "chocolate" and literally felt your heart melting, his smile was so damn cute. But so was Jay's, you thought.

You smiled back and saw back to Heeseung and tried to signal that you two should leave the room. He got it, nodded and left the room with you.

"Couldn't stand it in there anymore, huh?", he smirked and you rolled your eyes. "Nope, not at all..."