4

The next day you and Heeseung basically told the others all about your date plans.

You sat on the couch, casually talking about your date, when and where it was going to happen and both your crushes were in the same room, so you were kinda nervous if either of them were going to show up and then whether they'd also do something or not.

So, later that day you both got ready for your "date", held hands as you left their dorm and got on your way to the said date place.It was a restaurant, you both got inside and found yourself a table, sat down and looked around.

"Wah, I can't believe you chose this place.", you were a little awkward.

Heeseung just smiled at you relaxed: "Only the best for my best friend and fake partner in crime." He kissed the air und winked at you.

"Oh shut up, you just wanted to make them jealous."

"Well, let's see if that will work.", he licked his lips.

Shortly after, you took a look at the menu and while doing so, you also kinda looked around to see whether either Jake or Jay were anywhere around.

After your drinks arrived, you took a sip and looked around again. Heeseung started to smirk a little. "It worked."

"Hm? Who came?", you asked.

"Don't turn around, he has his eyes on you."

"Who? Heeseung, who is it?"

"Why don't you find out yourself?", he smiled, "let me 'use the bathroom' real quick."

So he got up and left the room, you took another sip of your coke and looked around but whoever came was somewhere behind you, so you couldn't see him.

Damn it, you thought, you really wanted to know who it was. Was it Jay? Was it Jake? You had to know.

Nervously you played with the glass of coke and bit on your lip.

And then someone passed your table, for a second you thought it was a waiter, so you didn't care but he turned around and sat right in front of you.

Your eyes widened.

It was...

"Jay-", you started to smile, fastly taking another few sips of your coke to stop yourself from smiling even more.

"Y/n...", he looked at you softly with his big eyes. "What is this? Is this for real? Do you love him?", he nervously looked at you, hopefully not knowing you were just as nervous.

Before you could answer, he continued: "I know, I'm not the greatest to talk about such stuff but uh- what am I saying? Well, let's just say, seeing you with him made me realise something... please, tell me this isn't true... the two of you?" He played with the napkin in front of him and didn't stop taking his eyes off of you.

"I... well...", you started, completely nervous and not really knowing what to say. But wait, didn't he just basically confess?

Jay was faster, so before you could find your words, he started again: "I can be better than him. This place? I can take you to even fancier places or wherever you wanna go, I'll take you. Or wanna have dates at our place? I can cook for you, anything you want. All I want is you. Please... do you also want me?"

"Jay...", as you said that he looked down and around, then back at you and interrupted you: "What am I doing? I know this was probably a lot for now, so... I'm a gentleman, so I'll give you time to think about what I said and in general, if you have feelings for me too or not. Okay?"

You nodded, "Thank you, Jay. I uh, I'll take my time and come back to you as soon as I know, I promise."

So he got back up, looked at you again and quickly left again, just as Heeseung came back right after.

You couldn't help but to smile to yourself and then looked at your best friend. "He literally just confessed..."

You put your hands on your cheeks and couldn't believe Jay confessed your feelings for you.

Heeseung smirked at you: "I knew it."