How it all started

Draco's POV:
It was the tird year, while hagrid was explaining how to tame a hippogriff I stared at Potter. He looked very different than last year, way more handsome. Which obviously made it harder for me to ignore him. As I was staring hagrid suddenly said: now, who wants to try. Crabbe pushed me aside and I looked back at him. Great Harry and draco! Who wants to try first. As I look around me i see the whole class has stepped back. Uhm, I could Harry said while walking forwards. Because I didn't listen to a single word of hagrids explanation, this was the perfect opportunity to and stare (unnoticed) at Harry and now what to do.

Harry's POV:
as I walk forward I bow. Deeper I hear hagrid say, which made me blush as I heard draco grinning behind me.I walked closer, step by step.and suddenly I did it! I petted the hippogriff. Great job Harry! Hagrid said while the whole class started aplouding.

Draco's POV:
I needed to impress Harry, as I walk towards the hippogriff, I sputter some words with an irritating face expression. I obviously offended the creature as it started attacking me. I fal to the ground that's when Harry stood in front of me to protect me.

Harry's POV:
That dumb Malfoy, he knows he doesn't have to impress me I think while calming down the hippogriff. Hagrid picked up draco from the ground. Class dismissed he yelled after that I could only hear Draco's slight moans and hagrid steps, should I go with them?