Foreword

🎶 Welcome to Heart's Melody🎶

An idea formed due to a Taylor Swift song stuck in my head at 3 am. And because I could correlate a few scenes from the book to a different TS song, I have decided to trust Miss Swift's discography and make each chapter with her song at the top.

P.S. It's still a work in progress so please drop your favorite Taylor Swift songs here 👉🏼

All recommendations are very much appreciated.

If you are a reader coming here from my others, welcome to yet another one of my books. You know the drill. Strap on your seatbelts because it's going to be a bumpy joy ride. If you are a new reader, I'm so glad to have you here. I hope you stick around for all the fun.

With that being said, let's get to some serious stuff. The main lead of this book is specially-abled and it's my first time writing such a character, so I'll need all the help I can get. Please do not hesitate to comment and correct me wherever there's a mistake.

But please be kind about it. I do not mind constructive criticism. In fact, I welcome it. However, I will not tolerate disrespectful behavior and will block and report the person immediately.

Also, please read the content warnings before you go ahead so you can decide if this book is for you.

⚠️ Content Warnings ⚠️

Specially abled MC

Mentions of Depression and Suicide

Violence

Alcohol & Substance Abuse

Explicit language

Sexual Content

🍁 Synopsis 🍁

Like every other 18-year-old, Nathan Hart believed his life would change once he entered college. He could get away from the shadows of his past and start afresh. He would be like every other student trying to find his place in the world.

And he did! He was that normal guy who played basketball, struggled in his studies, and partied on weekends. He also met a girl whose light shone so bright that she drove his shadows away. He couldn't help but get drawn to her despite the fear of dimming her light with his darkness.

Between classes, basketball, new friends, and a budding romance, Nathan was finally happy.

But what happens when the past he had been so desperately trying to forget catches up? Will the shadows consume him? Or will this new girl make them vanish forever with her light?

***

⚠️ Copyright ⚠️

This is a work of fiction. All characters, places, and incidents are a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, events or places is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written consent from the author.

This book is solely available on Wattpad. If you find it on any other profile or any other platform please report it and let the author know.

Copyright © 2024 Fleur Mell

Cover Design Copyright © 2024 Fleur Mell