Day 4

Third person pov

"Hey guys, hurry up! We need to be quick and avoid getting caught," called a pink female to four teal-colored men who were running towards her pod. She had called them to share that she had seen their brother with another troll named Dante. "What did you see this time, Poppy? Was he 'doing it' with them again?" asked the oldest brother, worried about his sibling's well-being. He didn't want to hear that his brother was involved in any inappropriate activity. "No, he wasn't, but I think I have figured out a pattern in terms of who he is 'hanging out' with. I wasn't completely sure last time, but now I am." She answered She was upset that Branch didn't tell her why he didn't want others to know about the news that people from other tribes were getting together and dating. To her, it would be great news for Trollstopia as it is an example of harmony. However, she suspected that Branch was cheating on them with others, and she planned to inform his brothers about it. "What's the pattern? We've seen about four people with him so far," Floyd, the youngest of the four brothers, asked. He was worried about his brother, as he was known as the sensitive one who cared deeply. "The pattern is that he's only so far getting with the ambassadors, I'm pretty sure that the next person he would go is Lownote Jones and since I know he is going to be his bunker again after he gets back from leaving to where he's going next, I'm sure that one of them is to see him since he said that he would have company over" Poppy explained, she noticed all the brothers sigh with relief, knowing now that the only have to wait about four more days to finally talk to their brother about what he has been up to. "Alright, I'm sure we can wait about four more days, but can we turn on the camera to see what he is doing now?" Bruce asked with a father-like tone. If his little girl did this, he would be worried and disappointed. He knew he shouldn't have left Branch alone, he could've brought Branch with him. "Yeah sure, I'm pretty sure he isn't doing anything right now." Poppy says as she goes to turn on the screen. The screen shows Branch cleaning up his bunker in... Bunny pajamas. The brothers started laughing while Poppy was just awed at the sight. He looked so adorable. Finally, snapping out of it they focused on what he was doing. They noticed that he was humming a rhythm until he finally started singing.

Branch: Freak like me
You want a good girl that does bad things to you
You never been with no one as nasty as me
Spice up your life, come get a freak (do, do-do, do-do, do-do)
Freak like me
Tied him down to my queen bed
Tease him just enough to hate me (hate me)
Tied it tight enough, he can't break free (break free)
Keep him waiting 'til he try
This can go one of two ways
We could flip the coin, I'll be your slave (ooh, ooh, ooh)

They already know that he is singing something inappropriate, just based on the words he's using and the things he already said.

Branch: Call you daddy, give me a nickname
I ain't afraid of a little pain
(No, I ain't 'fraid of a little pain)
Yo, yo, yo, yo
He wanted somethin' else and he wanna be selfish
He wanted them three rounds, DC had to come help him
Look, I know your position, try to squeeze in the full nelson though
Beat on it, beat, beat on it, mercy like a black belt give
Daddy the grand master, daddy, I want it faster
Them bitches you fucking with, I know they gon' need some practice
So bring 'em along wit' ya, I'll teach 'em how to smash ya
When I made a little mess on it, he told me to clean my act up
Freak like me (tryna freak you down)
You want a good girl that does bad things to you
You never been with no one as nasty as me
Spice up your life, come get a freak
Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo
Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo
Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo
Hey, I could take a big bat
Bet that he thinking this a game
Hey, batter, batter swing
You could put it on a swing
Freak like a triple XXX flick
Put her on a chain
This pussy off the chain
This kitty insane
I could fuck him in the rain
I could fuck him in the Range
I could fuck him every day
I'ma fuck him 'til he sing
Milkshake bring the boys to the yard
I'ma need the whipped cream
I ain't ever been vanilla honey
Just wait until you get a taste
Skirt off, fuck in the backseat
Take that shirt off, baby, put it on me
Got me like, "Yee-haw", ride it like a horsey
Kinda like see-saw, up and down on the D
Give it to him
Freak like me (you need a freak like me)
You want a good girl that does bad things to you (you want a good girl)

They listen to the music that is playing and watch him dance. Bruce likes the sound of the rhythm because it reminds him of the song 'Put Your Head On My Shoulder' by Paul Anqa while Poppy and Floyd like the way he is dancing, they think it is creative. JD and Floyd couldn't handle listening to it knowing that Branch is expressing his sexual liberation and encouraging others to embrace their own desires. The song celebrates sexuality and encourages listeners to explore their own boundaries. It promotes open-mindedness and the acceptance of unconventional sexual experiences.

Branch: You never been with no one as nasty as me
Spice up your life, come get a freak (do, do-do, do-do, do-do)
(You need a) freak like me
Freak like me
You want a good girl that does bad things to you
You never been with no one as nasty as me
Spice up your life, come get a freak (do, do-do, do-do, do-do)
Freak like me
Babe, you never been with no one nastier than me
Oh baby, baby, baby, baby, baby

Branch finishes the song off by singing a part of 'Put Your Head On My Shoulder'.

They turned off the screen and decided that they would come back to this when Branch left again. The brothers walked back to Rhonda while Poppy went to go see her sister.