TRUTH OR DARE

The ground was filled with noises of people and cheering of them . A handsome boy was running behind the ball tricking the opponents with his awestruck movements and skills in football he managed to keep the ball in his legs and moved to the goal post with it.Every one were cheering his name which is Ohm Pawat and he was wearing a Jersey and shorts which is their team Jersey and it have a number 10 written on it as well there is also his name written there.Everyone in the crowd were too excited for that moment and for a second everyone were become silent . With his magical legs, Ohm managed to get a goal of doing his tricks with the goal of the opposite team.

He heard the loud cheering sound, and he managed to get another goal against the opponents. Now they are leading it . Ohm smirked at the opposite team and waved at the crowd. He happily jumped and hugged his teammates, who congratulated him. But as always, he avoided one person who had a despised smirk on his face, and he returned the same face to that person. He has a headband in which is written as Nanon .

Now it was Nanon's turn to make a full show for his fangirls and fan boys and to say more accurate to piss ohm with the same expression. Nanon is the goalkeeper of the team which including Ohm, and he is not in a good term with Ohm . The opposite team was fighting for a goal . If they managed to get this goal, then it would be tied in the match because the time is running out. They clearly crossed and tricked all of Nanon's team, and it's Nanon's turn to make the team not get a goal because the ball is coming into his direction. The whole audience was watching this scene pausing for a second, and the game is now so silent.  Ohm and other members are watching Nanon . In a flash of the second, Nanon managed to catch the ball, and he fell on the ground along with the ball . The ground  is filled with cheering of the audience and praising of Nanon . The referee whistled, and the time was out . Now it's the victory of "Shadow Eagle," which was the team of 11 people, including Ohm and Nanon .

Nanon got up from the ground with flashing his dimples . His team members came towards him, not that one person, and he didn't want that person to come towards him too . But Ohm came towards Nanon as a formality, and with a smirk, he said

"That was good but not better as me . I scored a goal, " Ohm said in a mocking tone . Nanon smirked back .

"I dodged a goal scoring a goal is easy don't you think and if I didn't dodged the ball we will be tie and we will lose this match too . So, who is better . I am way better than you anyway . " Nanon said, patting Ohm's back . Have a victory smile by successfully pissing off Ohm with words . And before Ohm can say anything, the whole ground is making noises and cheering for their team for their victory .

"Seriously, guys, can't you even at least look at each other like normal team members ." Tay said, coming towards Ohm and Nanon, who again started with silly fights after the match .Most of their fights start with one  showing off and pissing off to the other.

"Not with him and never with him. " Nanon said, sighing .He drank the water and took off the headband shaking his head . Then there we can hear his fangirls and fanboys shouting, and they are all fanning and praising him  .

"As if I like him . In his dreams may be ." Ohm said and walked with Nani, who is Ohm's best friend, after he is done with Nanon's show off . But he was not ready to drop this off . So he just walked a little bit from Nanon and took off his shirt and took the water bottle, opened it like in a shooting of advertisements, and gulped the water . What else to shout out for his fans, really ? They also started fanning and praising his greekgod like body .

Nanon was really pissed off by this act and smirked at Ohm . Ohm smirked and gave Nanon a flying kiss to more piss him and walked with Nani from the ground .