❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐀 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭❞

I sometimes get mad at my driver. Part of being a billionaire is having your driver. His name is Atlas. He's like my big scary, body-built bodyguard, but in reality, he's a soft guy. He even gave me a pizza and ice cream because I have a painful period. You, boys, don't know how we girls feel.

IT WAS IRRITATING.

Why am I mad when I say nice things to him?

Well, he's mad for one simple thing.

Tardiness.

He said I'm late.

FOR WHAT MISTER?!

AM I LATE FOR A MEETING WITH MR. BROTHER WHO WAS ABOUT TO KILL ME?

DO WANT ME TO BE DEAD?

I'M GOING HOME, NOT GOING BACK TO HELL.

As I said he scolded me for being tardy. He hates it. Like my dislike of unicorns. Or strawberry. Or dresses for that matter. It's like it's one of his pet peeves and he doesn't like that.

According to him, we were supposed to be home at 4:00 pm. But when I checked the time, it was already 4:15. 15 minutes late. I mean I'm already dead as it is, but Ulrik doesn't care about my whereabouts. But Atlas, being Atlas, scolds me. Until right now.

"Are you even listening to me, Bela Carmen Jones?" Atlas said, realizing I'm not listening to him. Really? Using my full name. Too far. "Do you realize you're in deep shit with your brother right now?"

Oops, maybe using my full name would be better than him cursing in front of me. Well, he's seeing me in the rear mirror, given he's driving us home.

"Which brother?" I innocently asked. I know which brother, well he's the only one alive. But it's funny to watch him get irritated. That's what I loved about Atlas.

"You know which brother, missy. And for the record, Ulrik knows everything" Ah yes, The Ulrik knows everything, everyone, everywhere, everything. He's like in the mafia or something. But he's not. Is he? You know, I'm beginning to think about it.

"I know. I just wish he knew me too" By the time I said it, we were already parked in front of the house.

Atlas just gave a sympathetic look. "He was looking after you. He was just trying to be the better brother."

"Well, that's one way of showing it." After I said that, I got out of the car and entered the house.

Our house has a 2-story mansion with white and gray walls. You can see the inside by looking at the big window at the front. Ok, it is big. Big for the two of us siblings. But Calvin wants us for everything. Resulting in having a mansion.

When I opened the door, I was welcomed with silence.

Too much silence.

Okay.

I think it's good so far.

I think.

What?

I want to escape the wrath of my brother.

It's kinda messy.

I quickly entered the house, trying to get to my room. I was already at the stairs when I heard the wrath of my brother, "Bela Carmen Jones! You're in so much trouble, lady!"

Huh, two people who called my full name. Now that's bad.

I turned around and I found Ulrik, standing, arms at hips, and had my famous brother's mad face. Two of my brothers have this face where when you see a mad face, oh boy, you're in deep shit.

Like literally deep shit.

"Hey, Ulrik, what's up?" Okay, that was the dumbest and stupidest I said. 'What's up?' What the hell was that?

He marched up until he was in front of me, "You know what's up? You have failed a lot of quizzes, you missed some of your classes, and now you're late. What else have I missed?"

"Everything" I mumbled.

"What?" He didn't hear it.

I just walked away. But suddenly Ulrik grabbed my wrist. "What did you say?"

"I said everything," I whispered, trying to remove his grasp.

"What do you mean everything?"

"EVERYTHING! You missed my first exhibition! You missed my first day of high school! Everything!" I suddenly snapped. "You missed everything! You weren't here!"

"I'm trying to provide everything you need-"

"WHAT I NEED IS MY BROTHER!" I cut him off. He was shocked to say the least.

"That day was the worst day of my life. Not only did I lose Calvin, but I also lost you too." I whispered, suddenly feeling emotional. "I was alone for 4 years, Ulrik. 4 years. Don't you realize that I want my brother? I don't want a boss who always scolds me for my mistakes." After that, I just went up to my room.

When I entered my room, I shut my door harshly, and I slided down and cried. Cried so much for all the pain. For sadness. For being lonely. For being alone. After 4 years, I finally realized my anger towards Ulrik. And it was the wrong timing.

I'm going to be grounded for sure, but I don't care, I just want to stay here. I'm not going out of my room. Maybe I'll sleep in this position. Maybe not, it's uncomfortable. After an hour of crying, I went to my bed, trying to get a peaceful sleep.

Absolutely didn't get any peace.

I slept for 30 minutes, and I heard a knock at my door, "Bela?"

Ulrik tries to open my door, but the door is locked. He tried for a minute until he gave up. "Can we talk while we're having dinner downstairs?"

I didn't give him a response.

"Bela?"

Still no response.

"Okay, I'll go downstairs"

Before I heard footsteps walking away he spoke something, the words he doesn't use much. But when he does, he is always sincere about it "I'm sorry Bela."

Eventually, I didn't eat and continued to sleep.

I woke up a little later than usual. I went to my own bathroom, and did my own business. After that, I looked at the mirror, and I looked shit. You can see my red eyes and dried tears. My hair is a mess. And I clearly did not change. I showered and fixed my hair and face. My straight hair was easily fixed. Thanks mom, for having straight hair.

After my session in the bathroom, I was about to go downstairs but suddenly my phone rang. There's no way someone is calling me at this time. I only have 3 contacts in my phone, Ulrik, Atlas, and Kattie. Ulrik and Atlas will be probably downstairs, and Kattie is not awake at this time. Who got my number?

When I looked at my phone, it had no name. Even weird because there's no number. But it is still ringing. What the hell? Maybe my phone has a problem.

I quickly rejected the call and put my phone at the side table. I was going to put it down but another call rang. Same thing, no name, no number. Strange. Okay, it's getting weirder.

Okay, let's get this over with. I answered it by putting my phone to my ear. "Hello?"

And what I heard was shocking.

This caller was supposed to be not here.

He can't call me.

He was to be 6 feet under.

He was supposed to be dead.

His response made me freeze.

"Cub?"

CALVIN?!

HOW?!

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD?!

---------------------------------------------

A/N
2nd Chapter guys. Ohh and happy new year.

Anyway, do not copy my work please vote and spread the word about my story
Go imagine!!!

1227 words