Chapter 1

My dad forced me to go to the UK, For the British Grand Prix, Now don't get me wrong I don't mind going but I don't like F1.

All because he is a Higher Up for Hilton I got forced. The only good part about this was that my good friend Max Fewtrell was going.

When we finally arrived at SilverStone on Friday I went walked into the Paddock to find Max but he had already spotted me, From behind me all I heard was "Hey Vic behind you".

I look behind me to see Max and his Girlfriend Pietra, While I was walking up to them I accidentally bumped into someone who was walking up to Max and Pietra as well.

I look up and I see a Brown Curley Headed man with Ocean blue eye that I could get lost in at any moment.

"I am so sorry I did not mean to bump into you at all I'm so sorry" I said to the man, I look and see Max laughing at me and his best mate Lando Norris.

As I walk up to Max and Pietra, Lando also follows me while Max says "I see you too have already met". To my surprise Max starts introducing me to Lando.

"Lando this is Victoria Romano her dad is a Higher Up of Hilton and she is here for the weekend" Max says to Lando, "Victoria this is Lando Norris He drives for Mclaren".

Lando shakes my hand "Nice to meet you Victoria", I laughing out've nervousness and say "Nice to meet you as well Lando". As I make eye contact with him I can't help but get lost in his eyes. When I finally snap back into reality I see Max laughing at me "well Victoria I see you have a little crush on Lando".

I punch Max in the arm while replying to his statement "No I do not", max replies with "Alright alright we will see about that then".

When we finally reach the McLaren Hospitality Me, Max and Pietra walk in and find a seat.

A man comes over to me introducing himself, "Hello Victoria I am Zak Brown the McLaren CEO It is lovely to meet you". I reply with "Hi Zak it's lovely to meet you, thank you so much for having me here this weekend"

———————————————————————
Author's note:
I'm so sorry if this chapter is bad, it's my first one but I promise it will get better.
- Lots of Love, O🫶🏼