Before

Authors note: manor is above

Authors note:
manor is above. That's all enjoy.

Narrator pov:
Living in the Nightingale-Dumbledore manor was the happy family Albus, Olivia, and two year old twin boys Lucas and Caleb. The happy family was expecting to have another magical addition to their family in only a few days time. Finally on the 21st of December a beautiful baby girl was born. The baby looked enchanting,she had beautiful blonde hair, a perfect button nose, long thick black lashes, rosey cheeks, full pink lips,  and she had freckles on her nose and cheeks. Yet after all of this the most enchanting part of her was her big innocent doe eyes, they were a deep icey blue with a yellowish green swirled in. She was the definition of perfection. They named this child Kayla, Kayla Sarah Dumbledore Nightingale. The family was over joyed they absolutely adored their new addition. Sadly the parents feared for their daughter, because only a few hours earlier had a prophecy been made.Stating  that the child to be born on this date will be the most powerful witch or wizard to ever grace this planet, it was also foreseen that once the dark lord rises it will be they who will defeat this dark entity once and for all ending all chaos that this entity has brought and bring justice to the ones that have fallen because of this evil. The parents didn't fear of the prophecy in fact they were over joyed that their child will be the one to save the lives of many. No, what they feared was who found out about this prophecy for if this got into the wrong hands it could be severely dangerous for their beloved child. So, they made a promise to protect their daughter with everything that they had to give. As the children grew up they couldn't have been any closer. The boys had always been very protective of their little sister even when they didn't know about the prophecy. Because even before they knew of the prophecy they had promised each other that they would never let anyone harm their little sister, but when their parents finally considered them responsible enough to know of the prophecy they just became even more protective over their baby sister. At a very young age the twins showed signs of powerful magic, but their sweet Kayla at an even younger age showed signs of even more powerful magic. The children new much about Hogwarts before they even started thanks to their lovely father, seeing as he was the head master. Unlike many of the headmaster's before him Albus didn't live at the school. He decided that since he didn't live far from Hogwarts he would just live at home and aparate to the school in the mornings so he wouldn't miss his children's childhoods. Olivia worked as head auror in the ministry. When their parents would come home from work the family would go outside and play a few rounds of quidditch in their personal  field outside the manor. Kayla and Caleb were naturals. Lucas was good but his twin and little sister were exceptional. Finally a few weeks after the twins 11th birthday on July 1st they received their Hogwarts acceptance letters. The twins were over the moon for the rest of summer. On August 1st  the family of five went to diagon alley to buy the twins their school supplies. Their first stop was Olivanders for wands. Lucas' was a willow wood 12 1/2 inch with a unicorn heart string. Caleb 's was a 13 inch redwood with a dragon heart string. Then they went to get their pets seeing as you were allowed to bring either a owl,frog, or cat with you to school. Both boys got owls, Caleb got a great horned owl and Lucas got a eagle owl. Finally they went and got the boys their books, inks,quills, hats, black robes,and cauldrons. After a tiering day full of shopping as a family they went and got ice cream. After their icecream the family was exhausted from their long day so the apperated home for some well deserved sleep. It went something like this for another two years until it was finally her turn.....

Caleb's owl

Lucas' owl

Lucas' owl