The realisation

Me and Jazmina arrived at school after the tiring 15 minutes run. I went straight to my class leaving my little sister behind since we are not in the same grade. Not long after that the first period which is math started but my bestfriend, Yeji didn't come to school which left me alone " Aish this girl could have told me if she's not coming " Now the second period already started, feeling bored and sleepy I started sketching at my book. It was the guy from yesterday, not to brag but I actually can draw really well with lots of detail but Im too lazy to take art class. After seeing the guy face again I just realised he is kinda familiar somehow " where did I see him..."

*RINGGGGGGGGGG*

Lilia POV

Finally it's lunch time, even though Im not hungry because of the heavy breakfast but it was good to have a break from these stressful classes. I went to the main hall to spend the rest of lunch time there. I went up to the left side of the stage and sit at the piano before I started playing and sing to "Bills by Enhypen". Usually I came here with Yeji and she will be my one and only audience. This is the only Enhypen song that I enjoy since Yeji is inlove with the band. Everyday she would talk about them and me being a good friend I would listen to it even though I don't understand any of it. Yeji also would frequently open their song but the only song that caught my attention is Bills because of the lyrics and melody.

After finishing the song I heard an applaud at the right side of the stage. I was shock since the main hall is usually empty unless there is an event going on, that would also be informed a week earlier . My heart start beating so fast when the clapping sound stop. I cant move my body is frozen there, then I feel a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turn to see a person? I sigh in relief "Thank god you're a human"
a handsome one actually.

A laugh slip out the guy mouth "do you think Im a ghost?" he said while laughing

I got embarrassed but I quickly cover it up by standing up and look at him making eye contact " Who are you I never see you here and you didn't wear our school uniform" I asked with a confident tone while raising one of my brows looking at the tall and handsome with a good sense of fashion guy up and down.

"you just played our song.. do you really don't know me?" He asked with a smile on his face "your voice is perfect and the piano is" he does the chef kiss gesture.

"Thank you" I replied with a smile while looking at him, " Wait what? I played YOUR song?!" my eyes widen and my jaw dropped.

Suddenly 6 guys came towards me at the stage, feeling nervous I just stood there like a statue.
"Are you engene by chance?" Asked by one of the guys.

Engene? what the heck is that "engine?" I replied asking him back before all of them chuckled at my reply "You played Bills just now right?" one of the guy asked.

"yeh.." I answered when I saw one of them that look oddly familiar, I keep on starring at him when one of the guys asked "and do you know who's the original singer for bills?" I looked at the guy "Im sure it's Enhypen" I replied still confused on what is happening. All of them just look at me weirdly leaving an awkward atmosphere until one of them break it "we are Enhypen" he said proudly with a smile.

I take a step back while closing my mouth that was open wide, my eyes showed that I am genuinely shock and I just froze there looking at them one by one. No wonder they are all handsome, When one of them stepped in front "Well I am Sunoo, this is Sunghoon the one that goes to you at first, this is Niki the youngest, Heeseung the oldest, Jungwon our leader , Jay the American and Jake from Australia" I just nodded at Sunoo and bow at them
"What are you all doing here then?" I asked looking at them with a confuse face.

"Your school invite us here and it's supposed to be a surprise for all the students here" Heeseung replied with his arms crossed. "What grade are you in Lilia?"
asked Jake with his eyes focused at my name tag.

Jungwon POV

Lillia?! Why does that name sound so familiar same goes with her face. While the others are talking with Lilia I looked at her right arm and saw the same bruise as the girl that I bump into yesterday. What the actually heck how can this happened.

Lilia POV

While I was talking with the others I noticed Jungwon was starring at me, I looked at him and realised SHIT It's the guy from yesterday
great what other surprise that was waiting for me today "Lilia so you are one year younger than Niki"
said Sunghoon when suddenly Niki starts chuckled

*RINGGGGGGGGGGG*

"The bell has rang I need to go thank you for talking to me" I bow and turn to go down the stage when someone grab my arm "You can stay here Lilia the teacher is gonna call all the students to come here after lunch" I turned and saw Jungwon holding my arm and smiled at me. At this point I am 101% sure that Jungwon is the guy that saved me yesterday.

Jake: WHAT IN THE DRAMA