Chapter 13

AN:

So... This is awkward... It's been about ten months since I last updated. Sorry. Please don't kill me. Chapters will most likely be in third-person from now on, also. Oh! And this chapter has a song with it. Anyways, without further ado... I present to you the long-awaited Chapter 13.

Disclaimer: Same as always, I don't own anything. All characters, rights, etc belong to their respective owners.

Chapter 13 Part 1

"I'm gonna fight 'em off.

A seven nation army couldn't hold me back."

"Everyone knows about it,

From the Queen of England to the hounds of Hell.

And if I catch it comin' back my way

I'm gonna serve it to you

And that ain't what you want to hear

But that's what I'll do."

- "Seven Nation Army" by The White Stripes

Distraction Team-

"How are you alive?" Jason inquired, "Percy told me Briares buried you under a ton of rocks." Meanwhile, Tony Stark and Thor involuntarily shuddered at the grotesque form of Kampe.

Her head was covered in snakes, similar to Medusa, but that was where the similarities ended. Her body was part human with scales replacing the skin and part dragon. A deadly, venomous scorpion tail protruded from her and her skin bubbled and morphed; heads of all kinds briefly pushing out of her skin for a moment before receding. Vipers sprouted from her legs.

The rumbling voice of Kampe replied, "I wasn't. Not until He brought me back to take revenge on you measly demigods. You ants may think you're powerful because you took down Kronos and Gaea, but just you wait... You won't be able to defeat Him. He's older than the gods themselves!" She waved her empty hands around, furious and vengeful.

Jason noticed her lack of scimitars and asked, "What happened to your scimitars?"

Her face grew stormy and she growled, "Taken as spoils of war by the Greek half bloods."

"Come on guys... What are we doing here? Let's take finish this party so we can get back to getting Percy." Stark said.

"As Lady Natasha said... I do not see how this is a party, Man of Iron." Thor boomed back.

Jason spared a quick glare behind him at Stark as he whispered, "Easier said then done, Stark. Even Percy ran from Kampe."

Stark had a double-take before sighing and asking, "How was she put down the first time?"

"Zeus killed her the first time with his master bolt. Then Briares later on by burying her under a ton of rocks." Jason answered.

Stark grinned, "I have an idea."

"Care to share?" Jason replied.

"Just follow my lead." Stark whispered back.

He stepped forward, waving his hands around as he spoke, voice carefree. "I would offer you a drink, lady but I don't have my bar with me. But, question. You are the gatekeeper for Alcatraz and Percy? You don't have your weapons. All you do is talk, and the only thing you got going for you is your ugliness."