For her to be happy

Tw- contains:

Family sex

Swear words

18+ (18 or older)

Toxic

_____________________________________________________________

{ONE SHOT}

It all started when me and my sister first came to Germany and lived with a host-family but I don't even know of I should say it's a host-family because it was just the dad and his son, Ezekiel and Aro. At first, I was worried about my sister, Louis because she was the only girl in a house of 3 men but eventually I noticed how the dad and the son is actually nicer than we were nice to him. However, it would've bother me less if they weren't too nice to us but I've never spoken out about it and just kept my guard around them because I didn't want to worry my sister while she's in university.

Lately, I've noticed that Aro has been eyeing on me and might've put a liking to me. He would be clingy around me or would act weird, only around me. I didn't say anything about that to my sister as well because I didn't want to bother her so I promised myself I will deal with this myself without giving Louis a single clue of what's happening between Aro and me.

And yesterday, I asked Aro what he wanted from me.

"Your body. "

"What, Am I hearing this wrong or did you just say my body? " I said, shocked.

"Yeah, You heard it loud and clear. You're right. I want your body" Aro said it with a straight and stuff face.

"You motherfucke-" As I almost punch him, I remembered what my sister told me before arriving to Germany.

(You know, Ezra? At first, I was going to reject the offer of getting a scholarship in Germany because I couldn't leave you alone with dad here. I know how much you loves and and wants to stay with me and you know how much I love you too so I was really happy when you got a visa to Germany and this host-family invited us to stay with them! Otherwise, both you and I might be stuck here forever so we must treat them nicely with respect, okay?)

She said that with a huge smile on her face back then so as she said, I must behave well.

( Agh... Imm ngh.. Ah! Ahh! )

" Ha! Is this really your first time being a bottom? It has been only a few minutes and you're already this loose huh? "

" Aro.. YOU JERK! I thought I was the top! "

"No wayy... As if someone with a body like yours could be a top. "

That's right... Like he said, why would I even be the one taking the lead with my body? I don't have board shoulders, muscles like him. I have narrow shoulders, soft skin, long and think thighs. Even my waist is just like a female's.

"Ugh.. Whatever, just keep doing your thing. "

"Stop talking, Ez. Face down, ass up will ya?"

" Shut the fuck up, dude. Fuck you. " Maybe I should've think before saying that.

Aro and I started to fuck even more. Almost like every time we see each other. We fucked so much that my hole can't even close sometimes. We did it everywhere, with condoms or raw, with toys or even with house essentials.

One time, we even fucked next to my sister's room she was in. I couldn't do anything but hope that she wouldn't hear. I just wished that she would go deaf just for a few minutes,

...hours.

"W-wait! Aro, ngh... Slow down ple-AGH! ah-AH...! My sister's room is be(ngh...)side this... "

"That's why you shouldn't make loud noises. Unless you want your sister to join us. If not, you should do what I say, my Ezra." Aro said it, with a smirk.

How could he say such things with a straight face? What would happen if Louis or even Eli (the dad) hears us..?

"Ugh. Aro, I can't think anymore... "

"Alright alright, we should rest for now then. Sleep tight... "

.

.

.

End...