1c

We all went into the lounge to see Monochris.

Monochris: Please stand on the red carpet.

We all stood on the red carpet. We started going down, like it was some sort of elevator. I looked at Raj, who seemed worried.

"You good Raj?"

Raj: Yea, just a little bit nervous.

"I know you're gonna do good"

Raj: Are you sure?

"I'm 120% sure."

Raj smiled at me as soon as we arrived to a trial room. I took my place on the podium.

Raj: The heck?

Raj points out a picture of Chase with a scribble over him and Emma with a cross over her.

"Chris you fu-"

I quickly realised it was a cuss word.

Monochris: What were you going to say?

"It was an accident, I swear!"

Monochris: Don't let me hear that again.

I took a deep breath.

Monochris: Let the trial begin!

Ripper: Put your hand up if you killed someone in the last hour.

Scary girl puts her hand up.

Bowie: That- was easy. (I have a feeling she could be tricking us)

Ripper: Scary girl, who did you kill?

Scary girl: That Emma idiot. I drank all the vodka *DON'T ASK WHY* and I found a camera that belonged to Chase. I used the camera to record myself hitting Emma with the glass bottle. After she was knocked out by me, I tied her to a chair whilst I got a knife. When I came back, Emma was awake, screaming for help so I stabbed her, dropped the knife and ran out of the room.

Ripper: Thanks for the detail.

Scary girl: OH F*CK YOU RIPPER

(This is just chaotic)

Monochris: You know what? The killer has already been revealed so should we move onto the execution?

"I just want this chaos to stop"

Raj: Same here buddy. Same here.

A red button popped out from the ground. Monochris grabbed a gavel from absolutely nowhere and he hit the red button with it.