(0)𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

EMMA MIKAELSON is younger sister of hope mikaelson and younger daughter of hayley marshall and Klaus mikaelson

EMMA MIKAELSON is younger sister of hope mikaelson and younger daughter of hayley marshall and Klaus mikaelson. Her birth was unexpected for her parents, they only kept there eyes on her older twin sister hope. And hope thinks she is more powerful with she is worng, emma is more powerful.

When she was 6, her father choke her almost to death became hope said that she stole her book of spell which was a lie and cause her to get grounded for three weeks without no phone, computer, and tv.

When she was 8, hope asks her to help her cast a spell which that would make the hollow come out of hope and into her and cause her to get grounded for month thanks to hope.

Now she is 15, and want to leave new orleans which she packed her stuff. Along with her phone, computer, arts stuff, and more. And she took the first plane to a town called angel grove to start a new life without no brat of a twin sister.

She meets five kids and they becomes power rangers to protect the earth from rita and her monsters, and she meets a boy in green and fall in love with him.

Will she finds out that her famliy want her back home and her brat of sister want everything she has?