CHAPTER 10

<<Chaarvi Singhania>>

Tik-Tok-Tik-Tok

The sound rang in my ears as I laid down on the bed. My body was numb after crying for I don't how many hours. I was covered in a white silk knee-length frock with spaghetti straps. It has been a week since Sridevi ji has announced the date  of our engagement. The moonlight filtered from the curtains as I glanced up at the ceiling. I just woke up from a nightmare around 1 o'clock. 

They had already started the planning and Ishaan's bua ji was coming to help her mother. Amazing! 

I was not even sure what was happening at the studio. What would Zara be thinking. My train of thought was broken by 'him' entering the room.

His presence brought goosebumps on my pale skin. 

He removed his coat and his tie. His hands went towards the buttons of his shirt and he slowly started unbuttoning them. Before I could even process, the words had already left my mouth.

"Can't you do that in the bathroom?" his pupils moved towards me. I sat down in horror as he came towards me. His shirt half opened and his sharp deathly abs visible to my red puffy eyes. 

"What?"

"C-change your clothes."

"No, my room my choice", He was some inches away from me. Suffocating, it was suffocating. I needed him to be away from me yet he came closer. He gazed in my eyes as if trying to find something. Maybe he did.

"You want to ask something?"

"Please tell me the reason", it ate my head. Like there is some motive behind kidnapping. Whether you kidnap for money or for power, you have a motive, a reason. And I wanted to know that. At least I should know the reason why I will be downhearted. The reason behind these salty tears. I wanted to know the backstory. 

I don't why but I knew I would be safe here. I knew he won't hurt me. I don't know why but it felt like that.

"Sorry sweetie, I can't. The faster you understand that, the better it will be for you. I better not listen the words coming out of that kissable mouth of yours. Otherwise you don't how good I fuck in bed. Maybe even on desk or wall."

What the hell did he just say? I was totally wrong for thinking that I would be safe here. He was going to torture me. Totally destroy me and dignity. Emotionally and Physically.

"I-uh", red colour appeared on my whole body. 

"Don't get flustered so easily darling. Not good for you to fall in love with me", he said with no emotions plastered on his face. Yeah right, I was going to fall an emotionless jerk who cared about anyone feelings. I even wondered if he had feelings. He stood up and started unbuttoning his shirt again. It took me minutes to settle in. But before I could, he laid down next to me with all his half naked glory. 

"What are you doing?" I squeaked and scrambled away from him 

"Sleeping", he put his hand above his closed eyes.

"You don't sleep here then why today?"

"As I told you, my room my choice", I guess tonight I will have to take the couch. I sighed and started gathering my pillow and quilt when suddenly a hand went around my waist pulled me towards itself. Soon I was embracing a rock hard body. I could still feel his emotionless vibes radiating from him.

"You should continue going to the studio from tomorrow", he said as he held me waist in his grip. After hearing his words, I felt a ray of hope sparking through my eyes.

"Can I?"

"Yes, but remember, kisiko nahi batana", and those words crushed my hope. Well done Ishaan Rathore.  (Don't tell anyone.)

"Ji", and silence spread in the dark room. (Yes)

I was finally having a chance to breathe and get out of this haveli for sometime after so many days. Ishaan allowed me to go to the studio. I wore a white kurta and paired it with a pair of blue jeans.

I waited for sometime and as soon as I felt everyone had left for their work, I went downstairs and outside the haveli

I waited for sometime and as soon as I felt everyone had left for their work, I went downstairs and outside the haveli. Thankfully, the butler didn't stop me. I guessed he was already informed. Ishaan told me that a car would be ready for me and it will take me to the studio. 

I sat in the car awkwardly and the driver took me to my studio.

I went inside the studio and saw many people dancing. Suddenly I felt someone hugging me from behind.

"Chaarvi, tu aa gayi", Zara screamed from behind as I looked back at her. (You came.)

"Yeah", I threw my arms around her, controlling my tears which were brimming at the edge. My body melted in the hug and I felt... free. 

"WHERE WERE YOU?" she screamed as she detached herself from me. I wanted to tell her but I could feel that he was around, here, like watching me from the shadows.

"I suddenly had some serious issues in the family. I am sorry"

"Oh ho Chaarvi, at least you could have told me na", I just hung my head low.

"Now do not feel bad. I am just really happy you are back. We have a big competition coming up and we need to teach Kanishk and Bhavya couple dance."

Namaskar mere pyaare mitron!(My lovely friends)!
SO SORRY for this small chapter, but I will make sure the next chapters are long. Hope you liked this chapter. Also tell me who is your favourite couple till now.

Sayonara my readers.

Have a good day!❤