Love at first sight

A/N: Hi guys! This is another challenge from @WeasleyLover007 ! This challenge is to write about the craziest ship you can think of. I am doing Mrs. Norris and Argus Filch! This should be interesting! It is in Filch's POV, so we can finally discover what goes in his brain! Let's go...

But there she was, dead on the cold stone floor. And this time, I couldn't bring her back.

Memories filled my brain. She was so peculiar. So free. So demanding. That's why I loved her.

I remember the first time we met. I was at Magical Menagerie to pick up some rats. The first thing I wanted to do when I got to the school was try out some old punishment methods. I knew someday Albus would bring back the old torture ways, and when he does, I'll be ready!

I picked out a few black rats that seemed perfectly menacing. Perfect. That was the word I used to describe her. That was the word I used to describe Mrs. Norris.

She was beautiful in her own way. Most costumers wouldn't give her the time of day. I did, though. I talked to her. She was at her finest those days. It was right before the first war.

I came up to her. She had yellowish eyes and was standing with the cats and other costumers. Go back to your post, I urged her in my brain, come over here and help me pick out a rat.

No one but me and perhaps a few alley cats knew the real Mrs. Norris. She was pretty. She was strong. She knew that not everyone was as peculiar as she was. When you hear her story, you'll know that too.

She was smart; street-smart. She could always find (she's a Hufflepuff) her way back to me. She had memorized the grounds of Hogwarts in a day. The very first second I saw her brown hair, I knew she was the one for me.

Like I said, I was buying rats. I had just picked some black ones, and I went to the check-out counter to pay for them. Check-out counter? That's what Muggles called them. I wasn't a Muggle, not really. I wasn't a wizard either. Not even Muggleborn. In fact, I was the opposite of a Muggleborn; I was a Squib. I still am. Kwikspell hasn't worked no matter how hard I tried.

Anyway (I'm sorry, I go off topic a lot), I walked up to the counter to pay for my rats and I see her. Mrs. Norris. She was radiant and beautiful.

"Hello, How are you?"

She gave no reply.

"Can you hear me? How are you?". With that she smiled.

"I'm doing very well, thank you. Do you want to pay for those rats?"

A/N: This is a plot twist...kind of... Mrs. Norris is human! I need to write four chapters. If this is ridiculous, then good. It's supposed to be!!! Thank you for reading my first chapter I hope you continue and read others.