Something New

This was the first time Alice had seen her mother injured. Alice was petrified at the sight of her mother being thrown into the hall by her own boyfriend, Alice's dad had just pushed her mum into the hall. It was another argument. Alice ran to her room in fear of what would happen next.she heard yelling between her mum and dad, it was really scary especially when its dad yelling......

Time skip to 2019,
Alice and her family moved houses. (Mum,Dad, Thomas,Alice,Denis and Isobel.)
It was October 31st. They hadn't any sweets for anyone,they barely had beds so whenever someone would come to the door they had nothing for anyone.

Time skip to October 2020

This was Halloween 2021,their first Halloween in the pandemic. But there was another argument between Alice's mum and dad. This one was bad because Alice's mum broke up with her dad and he had to move out. This made Halloween Alice's least favourite holiday because of the argument.

Time skip to February 3rd 2021

It was Alice's 10th birthday and obviously her dad was at her 'party' and her mum and dad fought and her dad had to leave again...

Time skip to April 2021..........

Next chapter will hold what happened.......