Ren Neyomi

NAME: Ren Neyomi

AGE: 19

HERO PERSONA: Pixel Prism

LOOKS: 

PERSONALITY: Ren is a usual calm and kind person, often times loving to be around his friends

PERSONALITY: Ren is a usual calm and kind person, often times loving to be around his friends. He tends to like playing games with others as well, mostly just loving his time to chill with family and friends

LIKES: Video Games, Anime, soda, his friends, his family, his friends, Playing video games with his squad, his Nintendo Switch, chilling, barbecue, training and Fighting

DISLIKES: Idiots, people who harm others, morons, perverts, kaizo levels, toxic people, people ruining games, spoiled people and entitled brats

BACKSTORY: Ren was once a normal college student, that lived a pretty mundane life. Spending most of his life simply going through the motions. He was a big gamer in this time as well, tending to play games with his small group of friends, along with going to multiple midnight releases of games that are released. This was his life for a while up until one day. He was heading to the store on a snack run for the game night he was having with his friends when robbers burst into the store and held everyone at gun point. Ren watched on for a few seconds before seeing the robbers attack the cashier when they wouldn't comply with them. Seeing that he jumped in quickly and attempted to fight the two robbers off. Doing well at first, he managed to knock one to the ground and began to fight off the other. To which he managed to knock out as well.

Ren thought he had won, and the rest of the store was happy to see they were saved. Though that was before the first robber pulled his gun and shot Ren in the back when he wasn't paying attention. Ren dying from blood loss quickly afterwards as the police arrived. What felt like hours later Ren awoken in some sort of palace. Where he met a being known as the Nexus, a being that watched over the many worlds that were connected to the palace. From there The Nexus told Ren why he was brought here, instead of going to the afterlife, they offered him a chance to live anew and help the Nexus defend the worlds connected to their palace, from beings that were attempting to take them over and corrupt them. Ren accepted the proposition, and the Nexus granted him the ability to use the powers of the videogame characters that he admired so much. Making him the hero known as the Pixel Prism.

Pixel Prism Morpher:

Pixel Prism:

(Thanks to @ShinzaGodWarrior for the image)

Abilities: As the Pixel Prism, Ren is able to use the abilities of any video game character on the switch or other game consoles. Whenever he switches to a new video game character's abilities, the cartridge on his back switches to show the video game the character is from. Gaining their powers, equipment and their stats as well.