Introduction

MUST READ!!

-It is an ENHYPEN JAY FANFICTION.

-The FANFICTION is about 'SCHOOL TEENAGE LOVE'.

-JAY is the MAIN LEAD.

-No second lead

-The other ENHYPEN members also will appear in this FF.

-It includes Depression, Anixity, Abuse, sexual assault, Truama, CURSE WORDS AND MANY MORE.
SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT PLEASE DO NOT READ OR READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

-THE STORY IS PURELY MADE FROM MY OWN IMAGINATION.

-IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IDOLS REAL LIFE.

-NO COPY RIGHT IS ALLOWED.

- PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WERE TO NOTICE ANY GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING MISTAKES ERROR.

-ALSO FEEL FREE TO ASK ME IF YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE STORY PARTS, I'M WILLING TO ANSWER FOR IT, ALSO SHARE YOUR OPINIONS THROUGH THE COMMENTS.

-ALSO, NO THIS IS NOT HOW I VIEW THE ENHYPEN MEMBERS.

-AND ALSO PLEASE KNOW YOUR PLACE WHEN READING THE FF, THAT THEY ARE IDOLS AND WE ARE JUST THEIR FANS,
WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO IMAGINE OURSELVES AS SOMEONE WHO IS IMPORTANT TO THEM.
JUST READ THE 'STORY' AS STORY PLEASE.

But if you were to feel romantic emotions to them in Serious Way, nobody can do anything unless yourself.

And i know we can not just control our emotions, because we are humans after all.

Also every kpop fans must already have break the first rule of kpop which is
'NOT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR IDOL'
(but how can we when their looks and personally is straight up craved by God😭🥰.)

But know your limits guys, you can be attracted to them, they can be your crush, but if it -the emotions- are going too far, then

YOU NEED HELP!😌🚑

ANYWAYS-
ALSO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER.

=======

STORY BY black_xwan

a PARK JONGSONG FANFICTION

-I LOVE YOU-