Luffy x Reader ♥️ § King of the Pirates §

You were walking in your hometown on a deserted island as your way of having an "adventure". Your island didn't have many people on it, but for the little bit that was there- they weren't exactly friendly..

You were one of the oldest children in the town, and people expected you to know how to do everything an older woman could- since you were becoming of age. But you didn't want to be like an old hag and sit around knitting scarfs, cleaning and cooking. It just wasn't you. What you wanted most of all... Was to sail the seas as a pirate.

When you told your village about your dream they had turned against and neglected you for years...

(Later on that same day)

You were walking along the coastline of the small beach when you noticed something in the distance coming your way. "What- what is that?" You watched as the big object came closer until you finally realized what it was. A pirate ship! With an amazing looking jolly Roger too!

You gasped in amazement, yet you were terrified. What if they came her to kill you and your people? You hid behind a large tree as you watched the ship approach the docks.

You watched as 8 people and a reindeer walked off the ship. As you got a closer look at everyone you couldn't help but feel amazed. It was the Strawhat Pirates!! You had been a huge fan of them since their captain first got his wanted poster. Their captain.... Monkey D. Luffy.

You never would have thought that this man- made of rubber and wore a straw hat on his head- would ever become king of the pirates.

"Hey Luffy!" A woman with orange hair walked beside him holding a log post. "The weather on this island makes absolutely no sense! I don't know whats up with it but It feels like somethings off..." She stood there looking around at the sky for a moment before she kept on walking.

"Yohohoho! I hope to find a beautiful woman who can show me her panties!!!" A skeleton man blurted out. "You pervert! Don't you have a single ounce of respect?" The man with a huge and curly black hair sighed and continued walking with his captain.

*Woah!* You thought to yourself. *So this must be the Strawhat pirates!*

A man with curly eyebrows and blonde hair was fawning over the two women in the crew- his eyes becoming hearts as he danced like a noodle. "Nami-Swaaaann! Robin-Channn!" He danced out happily.

The little reindeer with a hat was looking around at the cherry blossom trees and smiled with a sad look on his face. "This place is beautiful!" He said in awe. The women with black hair giggled and nodded in agreement with the reindeer boy. "Yes indeed it does!".

The big blue- haired cyborg was in the very back, still on the ship as he was letting the anchor down. On his way off to walk with his crew he was drinking a cola and blabbering something about the ship with the big nose man.

Then there was the captain.. black hair, a straw hat on his head, a scar underneath his eye and a smile plastered on his face. You didn't know why but just by seeing them you immediately felt at ease, infact you got so comfortable that you didn't even hear the person talking to you.

"Uh- miss are you alright?" You heard a males voice from behind. Your face went pale and you swiftly turned around to see the tall Skeleton man looking down at you as if he was worried something was wrong. "AHHHHHHHH!!" You screamed out and fell to get ground.