Bath

Blyke's POV

Being Wellston's King in name sounds easy.

'control the students, occasionally go to turf wars' stuff like that right?

No.

I have to Watch over an Entire student body. I have to Organize All of the school events with Remi. I have to Deal with all of the schools that challenge Wellston. I have to Keep control over the wonna-be bullies that are still around. And I have to deal with Ranked matches from all who dare. Not to mention all of the assignments I still have to do or all of my personal life. And Remi is still out trying to find ember, but She's gathered an elite team of high tiers to stand with her so I'm not as worried. But at least I always have Isen to come home to. But...I cant seem to find him today. I took a walk around the block in search of him and called his phone a few times. But no response.

I re-enter our dorm and look around. I see the bathroom door open and call his name again. "Isen? You in here?" He came darting out of the bathroom and smiled at me. "Hey blykey wikey~"

I frow my brows. "Where were you?"
I ask. "I went to a few places first before coming back...But I have a nice surprise for you~ go put on your swimming trunks!" He squeaked in excitement.
"But..." I begin. "Just do it" he says smirking

I decided to just conform on this one he's probably got something crazy planned.

I return with my orange swim trunks on and look to his door, and he comes hopping out in his green trunks.

"So why..." I ask him.

He comes closer to me.

He came up to my face and kissed my lips then bridal style carried me to the bathroom. I blush a little and tuck my
Face in his chest then open my eyes in shock looking down his body.

'What the hell?! This Mother Fucker has abs?!'

I think to myself. Then I feel him set me down to stand on my own and he sat in the tub. "Come on" he said circling his lap. I nervously crawl into the tub in his lap. It's steamimg hot, and just hotter with Isen here as well.

Isen whispered into my ear
"Surprise blykey ~"

I blushed a lot and sunk down into the tub even more. Isen began sucking my neck going around the front raising my chin sucking under it as well. He reached my sweet spot and I let off a sharp moan. He let his hands down my waist and traced my abs with his finger. He let off of my abs and stopped sucking on my neck, then stood on his knee's.

Rem told me that one day, Isen would want to advance thing I just...Didn't think...so soon...

Isen pulled on the strings of my swimming trunks. I blushed and reactively jolted away.

"Sorry... I probably should've asked first"
He said blushing.

"No, I'm just a little shy Isen" I say in a shy tone.

"But..." I say scooting backwards into his lap.

"Whatever you were gonna do..."
I say stroking his thigh.

"You can continue now that I know"
I say holding his hands to my waist.

"Ok, but...You need to call me daddy"
He said taking out the knot in my pants.

"H-hell no! I'm not calling you daddy! Way to ruin the mood Asshole!"

I yell crossing my arms.

"You know you wonna blykey baby~"
He said tickling me.
"S-stop! It's cringey." I shout.

"Just say it and you'll feel better~" he chirped. I rolled my eyes and turned to face him in his lap. "Ok 'Daddy' now you can finish what you started." I grit
My teeth at what I had just said.
"Ah! W-wait before we S-so anything... Let's go to our bed." I shout.

Isen stood up understandingly.

"Heh, yeah I almost forgot we were in the tub!"

And I don't Dare go any further cause if I do, your eyes may fall out (⁠・ั⁠ω⁠・ั⁠) I'll try if you want┐⁠(⁠ ⁠∵⁠ ⁠)⁠┌

(711 words)