𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 - 𝐀.𝐖

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐

*****

~Two Years ago.~

Y/n and Alex stood outside of Alex's house as they got their gear to go on a ride. The two friends hadn't hung out in a while, but that was only because there was a rumor going around that the two liked each other and they did but they didn't admit it to each other.

Y/n and Alex had been best friends since she moved there four years ago, she was scared and had no friends or siblings, and then she met Alex, he helped her find her classes, helped her with homework, and was very honest and nice and that was all she needed. One good friend, but then she met three more friends, Grace, Kiley, and Skylar, the five of them hung out all of the time Alex and Y/n especially, they were closer than all of them.

Then five years later she developed a crush on Alex and had been crushing on him for a year everyone knew but no one said anything about it, she didn't want Alex to know. She didn't want to be or feel rejected.

Alex however had developed a crush on her within a month of knowing her. He loved everything about her, her smile, her eyes, her lips, her hair, how shy she was when she first met him, how comfortable she was with him now, the way she laughed, or the way she got angry when she lost a video game, the way she always found a way to make a joke even at bad timing, she just loved to try and lighten the mood.

Once again all of their friends and some of Alex's brothers knew that he liked her and that she liked him, but no one had yet to say anything. As much as Alex wanted to tell Y/n he didn't think she felt the same, but did he know how wrong he was?

Y/n and Alex stood in Alex's barn as she helped him tack up the two horses. "Can you hold this?" Alex asked handing her the saddle blanket, "Yeah," Y/n softly replied taking it from his hands, after a few minutes they finished and started riding to their spot.

"You think you can beat me there?" Alex called out, "Uh yeah," Y/n replied with a 'duh' tone, Y/n whistled, and Emerald took off with Alex and his horse (I forgot his/her name) following behind them.

Emerald galloped on into the sunset with Y/n riding on her back, Y/n wasn't even paying attention to her surroundings, she was too busy staring at the sunset, and she was mesmerized by how beautiful the scenery was. So mesmerized she couldn't even hear Alex calling out for her.

"Y/n! Y/n?" Alex called out as she stared at the sunset, Y/n tugged on the reins telling Emerald to stop which she did causing Alex to get off of his horse and walk over to Y/n, "Y/n, are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah... I'm fine," Y/n said not daring to look away from the view, "Do you need some help?" he asked, "Yeah," Y/n slowly nodded. Alex took Y/n's hands into his helping her off her horse and onto the ground, slightly stumbling off of her horse only to be caught by Alex, "Woah there," slowly bringing herself to her feet with the help of Alex.

"The sunset is beautiful," Y/n huffed out focusing all of her attention back on the sunset, "Yeah," Alex agreed looking over at the girl he had been crushing on for years, "Y/n?"

"Yeah?" she questioned looking over at her best friend whose face was centimeters away from hers, both Alex and Y/n breathed in slowly inching closer to one another, and Y/n made the first move hoping that this was clear enough to him that she liked him.

She slowly leaned in until her lips landed on his, Alex was taken aback, he didn't know what to do and neither did Y/n neither of them had even had their first kiss, so this was all new to them but they both knew that they didn't want to pull away.

Alex hesitantly kissed back, and they continued to kiss until they both breathlessly pulled away, "That was amazing," "I had no idea what I was doing," Alex and Y/n spoke simultaneously,

"Was it bad?" Y/n asked, "Did I do something wrong? Was it my breath or my-"

"The kiss was perfect," Alex spoke cutting you off, "Don't overthink it," he added, "Are you sure?" "I'm more than sure," he nodded chuckling softly, "Then do you think we could maybe try it again?" Y/n shyly asked, "I do," Alex chuckled with a nod.

The two stared at each other slowly closing the space between them, bringing their lips together with smiles, a few seconds into the kiss Y/n placed her hand on Alex's cheek as they continued kissing. Alex placed his hand on her waist slightly squeezing it the deeper the kiss got.

The two breathlessly pulled away looking deep into each other's eyes trying to catch their breath, "Alex?" "Yeah?"

"I like you... and in case it wasn't obvious which I'm sure it was, I like a lot more than just friends," Y/n breathed out waiting for his response "I like you too," he smiled.

Y/n looked at him, her smile getting bigger by the second until Alex pulled you back into the kiss which you immediately returned.

They spent the rest of the evening riding their horses as they watched the sunset and then later on went home thinking about the kisses, they shared non-stop.

Neither of them could get any sleep thinking about the events that happened earlier that day.

Audrina speaks!

I know this is kind of boring, but I wrote it and thought it wasn't too bad, so I wrote it on Tumblr and now here it is on Wattpad!

963 words!