𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 (𝐏𝐓.𝟐) - 𝐈.𝐆

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

(Last Part)

*****

Y/n had arrived at the Walter household very early in the morning, it wasn't a school day, but she did need to arrive early for her plan. Yes, she has a plan.

A very mischievous plan.

As much as she loved her boyfriend and kind of loved Cole, she needed to get the two back for what they did to her new best friend, Jackie, and also for what they did to her a few years ago.

Her plan was bad but not as bad as what they did to her and Jackie considering it was the exact same thing, she wasn't very original with her pranks, but they would do until she found some better ones.

*****

So, a few hours later into the day she laid on Jackie's bed as she waited for her boyfriend to get out of the shower. Once the Garcia boy told her he would be back since he would be taking a shower, she excused herself to the bathroom before he got in and quickly replaced their shampoo with a bottle, she brought from home that was filled with bleach and shampoo.

The girl patiently waited for her boyfriend to either get out of the shower or yell from the bathroom, complaining about his hair. A few minutes into his shower he ran out the bathroom and into his room yelling in anger.

Y/n smiled to herself knowing that her plan worked, she looked at Jackie with a smile who laughed in amazement, "Feels good to be on the other side of this whole prank war thing,"

"It really does," Y/n nodded in agreement, the two high-fived, laughing in amusement, it wasn't until Lee knocked on the door asking for the girl that she left to the Garcia boys' room, telling Jackie she'd be back in a few minutes.

Lee left Isaac and Y/n to talk in their room, Y/n held back a laugh seeing his bleached hair, but she couldn't help it, she burst out laughing at the boy who had an annoyed expression, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she apologized slapping a hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing even more, she just couldn't hold it in, "Okay, that was it, I'm sorry, what's up?"

"I know it was you who put bleach in the shampoo," he confronted the girl standing up to put a beanie over his now bleached hair, "I had to get back you and Cole for what you did to Jackie," she explained, her tone getting more serious, "Why? we did it to her not you," he scoffed in annoyance, "Well, Jackie clearly wasn't going to take action, so I took matters into my own hands,"

"But why?"

"Do you remember when we were in third or second grade and you and Cole pranked me and put blue dye in the hand soap and my hands were stained blue for a week?" she questioned, he nodded remembering that week with a smile and a laugh, that Y/n did not find amusing at all, rolling her eyes at the boy she continued, "Well... I may or may not have got back at you for Jackie, but I also put blue dye in the hand soap, so..."

The two looked at each other in disbelief and with a tight-lipped smile, and then rushed out of the room and into the bathroom where they snatched the soap out of the bathroom and quickly threw it into the trash before someone could use it.

"Y'know once Katherine finds out what you did, she's gonna be pretty mad..." Isaac spoke as they sat in the kitchen, sighing in relief, "Actually," A voice spoke, the two turned to look at each other and then towards the voice, it was Katherine who stood there with a cup of tea in her hand.