𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐈.𝐆

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝, 𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚜, 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐

*****

Y/n, Grace, Skylar, and the not-so-new girl, Jackie all sat in the library as the four of them studied, a few weeks/months (idk) ago Jackie Howard's parents and sister sadly passed away in a car accident which was the whole cause of her move to Colorado, Y/n, Grace, and Skylar met the girl on the first day and all immediately decided to go out for ice cream once Jackie had realized that Cole, the hottest guy in school left her at school and drove him and his brothers home.

The four had been best friends since.

Y/n sat in her chair as she struggled with an algebra question and she was about to ask Jackie for some help since Jackie is like a genius but instead, Jackie spoke, "So, tell me about this bonfire thing, I heard it's kind of a big deal here,"

"Okay try a huge deal," Grace whispered trying to contain her excitement since they were in the library, "Seriously," Skylar and I agreed, "You're going with, Alex, right?" Grace asked, "Yeah," Jackie nodded.

"Do you think you guys are gonna...?" Grace asked as we all smiled and laughed and raised our eyebrows in question, Jackie looked confused though, so I added in, "You know..." to which she responded, "What? no. no. why would you think that?"

"It's basically what everyone does, they hook up," I replied, "Like everyone," Skylar added, "Yeah it's like a thing," Grace nodded in agreement, "Well, no, not us, we're not there yet like we're not even close to it," Jackie decided shaking her head.

Grace, Skylar, and I looked at each other trying to hold back our laughs before bursting into laughter, "What?" Jackie questioned, "Yeah right," Skylar muttered, "Are you sure about that?" Grace asked trying not to laugh, "You guys do seem pretty close," Skylar and I added causing us to high-five underneath the table as he played with his pencil.

"Yeah, and if that's how you are in public... in private... okay," Grace trailed off as Skylar and I laughed, "Okay Alex has got to chill on the PDA," Jackie sighed, "Are you not into it? because if you're not--" Skylar asked, "No, no, it's-it just feels a little extra,"

"Right? in public?" Jackie questioned, "Way public," "Yeah" Grace and Skylar muttered in agreement, "He was not like this at all over winter break or when we're at home,"

"Really? Cause he wasn't like this with Paige either," Grace said in shock as I tried to work on my algebra problem, "I've never seen Alex like this," Skylar chimed in, "Wait what? Alex and Paige used to date?" Jackie asked in shock.

"Yeah, you didn't know that I'm pretty sure she was Alex's first," I chimed in, Jackie turned to look at Paige who sat across from us before turning back to me with a very shocked look, "Girlfriend! his first girlfriend!" Skylar exclaimed.

As the three talked I tried to work on my algebra problem, but I could not focus so I told them that I'd see them later before grabbing my bags and walking in the halfway.

While walking through the hallway Y/n accidentally bumped into another student dropping her books, "oh Dios mío, lo siento mucho" I spoke letting my Spanish side slip out as I bent down to pick up my books, "Mira a dónde vas... quiero decir que lo siento," the voice spoke, I recognized the voice in Spanish and in English, I looked up to see Isaac and Lee, who stood off to the side.

"Oh, hey Isaac, and Lee, sorry about that," I apologized to Isaac as I picked up my books with his help, "It's okay, you good?" Isaac asked as he handed me the rest of my books, "Thanks,"