Happy New Year

11:57 pm

And as we bring in the new year, we wish everyone a safe and spectacular new year.

Two people sat snuggled up on a couch. The taller of the two flips through channels until it landed on some black and white classic film. Settling for this he turned the volume down and wrap his arm aback around the man laying on him. He pulls him closer and places a quick kiss on top of his head. The smaller man snuggles closer watching the tv. The apartment falls silent.

11:58 pm

*Bang*

The smaller man stills as the taller of the two gives a gentle squeeze, whispering words of comfort. Another bang rings out bring a small flinch. The taller man slowly starts to hum, the tone deep with bass. The smaller man slowly calms down, feeling the chest under him rumble. he sighs and rest his ear against the chest listening to the heartbeat.

11:59pm

Theirs a noise from the apartment next door and the connecting door cracks open. An old lady stands there holding two drinks. The taller man nods at her as she comes in and sit the two drinks on the table, water and a tea. She places a gentle hand on the smaller man and squeeze. He gives her a thumbs up and she leaves, but not before giving the two a blanket.

10

9

8

The taller man gives three taps on the guys back. The smaller looks up and smiles.

7

6

5

He sits up slightly, the blanket sliding down to their legs.

3

2

1

Lips connect as fireworks go off in the distance. Cheers can be heard in the building as different confetti poppers go off. The two break apart and the smaller man rest his forehead on the taller man head. A quiet 'happy new year' is exchange as they settle back down and continue to watch tv.

12:01am

=================================================================

I had this written for a while, but I could not see how it out fit in the main one-shot book. It's originally written for two on my OC but if you wanna read this as a different ship you can.

Anyway, I hope you all have a happy new year's and stay safe out there.