Do I Get A Twirl?

Jordan helps me to our room but I send him back as I plan on changing into something a little more sexy as my final Christmas present for him, and for myself. I packed it in a side pocket on my case and have left it there away from any prying eyes. "Are you sure you can manage?" Jordan asks me for the second time. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Just having a quick girly chat with Bea to restore my sanity from being surrounded by three guys." He pretends to snicker. "Charming babe. I thought you'd love it having all three of us here." I blush immediately before he even realises how that came across and I start laughing when it dawns on him too. "And no, none of that. You're all mine, sweetheart!" I give him a kiss on the cheek. "I wouldn't want it any other way, you handsome beast. Now go have some guy time and I'll shout you when I'm ready." I cheekily pinch his ass once he's turned round making him yelp out. I see Jon and Phoenix looking over to see what he was yelping for and I stand here with a big grin on my face. "Stay away from this one, she's dangerous." Jordan calls out. "Oi, I'm not dangerous!" I respond. I close the bedroom door and go to my case. Holding up the sexy lingerie set in my hand, I place it on the bed. I reach for my phone. I don't have a clue on how to put it on without getting caught up in the straps. "Bea! Heyyy... merry Christmas to you too!! I hope you've had a great day? Yeah do you remember that set that I'd bought, can you remember how it went as I can't. I've got it here. Okay, let me get it on somewhat..." she talks while I undress. "I'm putting you on video chat so you can see what I'm working with... I want it to be a surprise for him though. Phoenix? Oh okay... I'll wait..." then she puts me on hold. There's a knock on my bedroom door and it opens... I pull the dressing gown in front of me to cover myself. "Phoenix, hey. Oh right, erm... I can't reach these straps. Hang on, Bea is calling us back." Once I have Bea on my screen and I hand my phone to Phee. "This is a saucy piece, this a surprise for the lucky bugger out there?" He asks. I laugh. "No, it's for Jon. You idiot. Ha! Do you think he'll like it?" My sudden trepidation appears. "Jordan is going to lose his shit when he sees you." Bea makes herself known that she agrees with Phoenix's statement. "What did he say when you were coming in here?" I ask him. He chuckles. "Not much but he did look confused especially as Bea called me and I said her name out loud followed by me walking in here." With Bea's guidance, Phee manages to fasten up all the different parts. "All done." I hear him take a step away from me. I turn round, nervously. "Seriously, he's going to lose his mind seeing you like this, babe. I'm glad he's giving you the confidence because it's about time you blew a guys mind off with how incredible you look. Have fun, okay? I'll be having my own fun when I get to bed with his sexy brother. Lemme ask you something... is Jordan as kinky as Jon?!" He wiggles his brow. "I've discovered a few new things since being with him. He makes me feel good about myself so I want to try different things." He smiles before giving me a hug.

Then he leaves the room

Then he leaves the room. "I guess he forgot to say bye?! Have an amazing night with your sexy squishy boyfriend, Nina. No fretting. Be safe!! Love you girlie!" She blows me a kiss through the screen before hanging up.
I take a deep breath and go to stand at the foot of bed with my hand leaning on it whilst my other is sitting on my hip. I had quickly sent a message to Jordan telling him I've finished on the phone and I would like to see him. I'm watching the door, hoping it's not opened by Jon or that'll be embarrassing.
The door opens and in walks Jordan. It takes him less than a minute to notice me. His eyes widen as he rakes in my body. I notice the way his irises darken the longer he stares at me. "Holy cow, baby. I wasn't expecting to walk into seeing you looking like this. Wow. I'm lost for words." Thankfully he's closed the door or his brother would be having an eyeful of me. He takes a step closer. "Do I get a twirl?" He asks. I slowly turn round showing him all of me. I clench my thighs tightly just from his intense gaze sending heat through me. "Do you like it, Jordan?" His eyes linger for more than a moment. "Hell, yes. You look so beautiful and sexy." I smile at him as I step closer. "Merry Christmas Jordan. This is my last present for you. Now are we just gonna stay standing here or are you going to kiss me?" Not even a second later, and his lips are upon mine. I go to lift up his shirt but then he stops me. "Let me go and say goodnight to those two out there." I sigh. I sit on the edge of the bed waiting for him. "Right, where were we?" I glance up at the door and I watch him stalking towards me. He gestures with his fingers for me to step closer to him but I remain where I am. His brow arches as he pouts. I point to his shirt and lift my hand up for him to remove it. He quickly pulls it up and over his head. My eyes roam his chest, gazing at all the indents from him going to the gym, down to his belly button where a fine trail of hair leads lower down his abdomen. I lick my lips. "Are you annoyed with me?" He asks me. I'm too entranced by him to speak. His fingers cup my chin and he gently lifts it up so I'm gazing into his eyes. "Maybe." I lower my gaze to see what he will say or do next. What I wasn't expecting is for him to start tickling me. I've ended up half laid on the edge of the bed with him over me. I half laugh and half yell, trying to push him away with my feet but he catches them. He spreads my legs so they're now wrapped around his waist. "Stop it, I can't breathe!" I playfully beg him. "Nope, not until you tell me what is bothering you..." now I can't avoid his eye contact as his face is now above my own. "You left me waiting while you went out there..." He starts peppering my face with light kisses. "I'm sorry... for leaving you... for making you wait." He mutters in between the kisses. I let him sit us both upright.

I watch as he slow trails his fingers down my body

I watch as he slow trails his fingers down my body. "How about we get you out of this thing and then I can truly make it up to you?" I nod, whispering "yes" as he stands me up and twirls me round so I have my back facing him. I feel his lips softly tracing kisses where there is bare skin; down my neck, my shoulders, parts of my back, my backside cheeks and down my legs. "So sexy, baby." He mumbles, huskily. Thankfully it takes him much less time to undo my lingerie set than it did to fasten it all up. After standing here having him caress my skin in various places, I put my arm behind me to find he's still got his pants on so I try to open his buckle. "Turn around, sweetheart." Automatically, I turn round. I watch as he pulls his pants down, feeling a little impatient for his touch I lower my hand down between my legs. I hear him hiss with his eyes firmly focused on what my hand is doing. I focus my own gaze on the bulge that is evident in his boxer shorts. He finally pulls them down springing his erection free.
Our bodies become entangled with hands touching each other, our lips melting together and all you can hear are our moans. I lose track of how many times we say how much we love one another. "I don't think I could ever tire of how amazing it feels to be inside of you, Nina. I've never loved anyone like the way I love you, I'm totally and utterly in love with you. If I could marry you right now, I would!" What, did he just say what I thought he said?! I ponder to myself. "M-marry me?" He curses. I frown in surprise. "Oh no I'm not swearing cos I don't want to marry you, I do, I guess I just didn't realise I had actually said it out loud. I meant it though. I'd marry you now if I could. That's if you wanted to marry me?" I beam with a smile. "I'd be honoured to be your wife, Jordan." Now it's his turn to smile widely. His eyes look down at my naked body beneath him. "Except I don't want anyone else seeing you like this, beautifully naked. For. My. Eyes. Only." He states softly yet still lovingly. "Such a caveman, Mr Knight. But, I don't want anyone else see this." I point to his glorious naked body. He brushes the hair off my face to tuck it behind my ear. "Let's get cleaned and snuggle up for the night." He says as he kisses me.