Part 1

Megi POV: I was working on the club suddenly I stop when I hear my phone bell ring then I pick up

Megi: Hello?

Chan: M... m... (Cry hard)

Megi: Oppa what happened??? Are you not in the hospital right now!??

Chen cry: Am sorry Megi am sorry

Megi: Sorry for what!??

Chen: I just meda a car accident...
I drive on a girl... (Cry more)

(Megi froze on her place her gaze became bigger)

Chen cry more: Help me!! She didn't move, What if she dead!? I don't want to go in the jail!! (Screaming)

(Megi move slowly talk) Where are you right now!?? (Worry)

Chen cry: Next the club you work on...

( I end the call fast and run out the club and when I run more fast and more I show him with that body girl)

(Megi mad) You should be in the hospital and not outside!!! Why did you sneak outside again!!? We talk about that later let me save her first!! Carry her in your car right now!!!

(Chen cry carry that girl on the car and we drive fast to the hospital)

( I was following them really worried and sorry for that girl then after few minutes a handsome man who have black hair was yelling at Lisa name)

Megi mind: Do he mean that girl just my brother drive on her?....

(I look at her with dark eyes am not going lie yeah she was very beautiful and hot as hell but am worried about my fiancée,the doctor said someone drive on her)

(After three hours)

( The doctor come out he looks at Jungkook) Sir yes are Jeon Jungkook?

Jungkook worried: Yes? Are she fine?

The doctor shake his head sad: Am sorry to your lose she just wants out from the hospital today to surprise your and tell you she was pregnant... You lost both of them.... (Sad)

(Jungkook look at him shocked )

Megi pov: I put my hands on my mouth of shock ness I started crying

(The doctor walk to Megi) Miss that is not yours fault don't blame it to yourself, you try to save her

(Jungkook smirked evil hear him) So she get her here?  (As gaze became colder)

(The doctor nodded his head) Yes sir... And am sorry for your lost again (the doctor left)

( I step to her and hold her from her neck) Did you was drive the car!!?? (Angry with sadness for he lost just his lover in this life)

(Megi cry and gulped)

Megi pov: I was thinking about my brother he needs to be in the hospital and get the treatment be can't just go in the jail because he drive on someone.

(Megi nodded hers head) Yes, it.... It was me...

(Jungkook angry) I will make your life hell, don't you worry I will not make you go in the jail, I will make you begged me to get you to the jail or even to kill you (smirked evil with his last words)

Megi cry: Listen I really didn't mean to drive on her, it was night I didn't show her it was to much drak she come suddenly on my away.... (Sad)

(Jungkook cold) That will not work on me (I take hers soft hands and grap her with me to my car)

( I started drive as a crazy person very fast and make her gulped and hold my hands tight of scary ness)