♥️🧡💛💚💙💜

“OH YES OH MY-MICHAEL YES! I'M COMING.” Jeremy screamed.

     “Dude, do you really have to say it like that? I invited you to a party.” Michael said, dismayed.

     “Okayyyyyyy.” Jeremy said in the fruitest voice possible.

meanwhile…..At Chloe’s house….

     “Yo, Brooke, does this skirt make my butt look big? I really need a gyat to stick out for that rizzler, Rich.” Chloe said.

     “Don’t worry babe. Your ass is about to burst out of the skirt. He won’t be able to resist you.” Brooke replied.

     “Yeah.” Jenna said wistfully, wishing she could see Brooke’s sexy voluminous voluptuous gyat.

     “Wanna play truth or dare?” Chloe said. “Well I’m the queen bee so it doesn’t matter what you want. We are playing truth or dare because that's what my 17 pretty princess braincells want.”

     “Yes Mommy.” Jenna whispered, biting her lip so hard it started bleeding and she passed out on the floor.

     “Yuh? Is she like, dead?” Brooke asked.

     “Quick, before she comes back to life. We gotta wipe off that hideous concealer lips.”

meanwhile…At Rich’s house

     “YOYOYO MY NAME IS RICH. AND I AM THAT BITCH. I RIZZ UP GIRLS I RIZZ OF BOYS AND IN MY CLOSET IS A CHEST OF STOLEN CHILDRENS TOYSSSSSZZZZZZ!” Rapped.