22

Free practice day
At the track

"Lianna hello, are you still there?" Charles asked
"Mh, what did you say?"
"What's the matter Lianna?"
"Normally I wasn't going to say this to anyone but still, in Paris Oscar was at my hotel"
"That's good no?"
"No, he knew I was with Pierre and told me it will always be him for me. He told me to give it a chance with Pierre and then walked out of the hotel"
"And what are you going to do?"
"I have no idea, should I give pierre a chance or should I fight for oscar?"
"I would give Pierre a chance you're never going to know if there's anything left if you don't try it"
"Okay I'm going to text him to meet me tonight so I can tell him"

Charles just hugged me and i hugged him back. I took out my phone and opened the chat with Pierre ready to send him.

"Hey Lianna" lando hugged me from behind "Oh lan!" I hugged him back "How are things going between you and Oscar" "I'll explain later, I have to figure a few things out" "Oh okay, how about having a movie night tomorrow after quali?" He asked "Yes...

"Oh lan!" I hugged him back
"How are things going between you and Oscar"
"I'll explain later, I have to figure a few things out"
"Oh okay, how about having a movie night tomorrow after quali?" He asked
"Yes that sounds good, we'll do it at my place I'll send you the details"
"I have to go. I'm already late"
"Understandable" i laughed

Results fp2
1 max
2 lando
3 Hamilton
4 fernando
5 Lianna

Not my best work today but I was so in my head with Pierre. After free practice was done it was already 3pm so I quickly took all my things, said goodbye to all the employees and quickly walked to my car. In the car I put on mine and Pierre's playlist that we made when we were teenagers and let me tell you this playlist is the definition of corny. It's racing in imola and I bought a small house here a few weeks ago since I didn't always want to stay in a hotel and it's easy for when I have to be at Ferrari headquarters. I quickly jumped into the shower, ordered food and already had drinks ready for when Pierre arrived. I had only finished setting everything up for 5 minutes and Pierre was already at the door. I quickly opened the door and let him in, I immediately dropped in and started the conversation.

"I want to tell you something but first take a seat and listen carefully"

He nodded and took a seat

" So the night we went to dinner together, Oscar was at my hotel. He told me it was always going to be you, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't true"
"What are you trying to tell me amour?"
"Now shut up for a moment. Oscar told me to give you a chance. I've decided I want to give you a chance but nothing official yet. I want to see how or what"

He stood up and walked closer to me. Until our foreheads touched. He looked deep into my eyes and said

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this moment"

And after he said that, he kissed me. It felt good and the butterflies in my stomach went wild. He picked me up and dropped me quietly on the couch. Where he kissed me again. We both couldn't hold it anymore and the clothes soon disappeared from our bodies. He opened my legs and his head went between my legs. That's when it happened. His tongue felt divine. I held his hair firmly and my nails of my other hand were firmly in his back. It didn't take long to get there and I moaned his name.
After that it was my turn I pushed him off me and dropped to my knees. I sucked him and thou enjoyed every second I could hear that. He picked me up again and we moved to the bedroom where we would continue it.

"You sure amour"
I nodded
"Words Lianna"
"Yes please"

He kissed my neck and teased me.

"Stop teasing me" i rolled my eyes
"Someone has no patience by the looks of it" he smiled
"Come on Gasly" I pleaded
"Tell me you want it"
"I want it so badly Pierre"

Before I knew it he was inside me at a leisurely pace.

"Can you maybe a little faster and harder?" I whispered
"Your wish is my command"

The pace picked up quickly and a little aggressively but you get the idea.... good aggressive ;)
Not so much later I came for a second time which was not usual for me either. I kissed him on his neck, ear and of course his lips. After a while, he also came inside me.

"Now hope I'm not pregnant" i said dead serious
"You do take the pill or not anymore don't you? Oh I'm sorry amour I should have thought about it" he panicked
"I was just kidding honey, I take the pill no worries"

I kissed him. I couldn't get enough of him. I missed him all these years and now I finally had him back. My Pierre.

Autors note: I'm not that comfortable with smud yet but I did my best :)