Chapter 15

Monday 4:15pm

"4:15pm?.... oh, i took 7 minutes"

Wooyoung groans in disappointment, as he realised he had lost the bet.

"Okay, okay San-ah, what is it you want to do th-"

San quickly flips their positions, so that Wooyoung was now under him, leans in close and then sultrily whispers into Wooyoungs ear:

"I want to fuck you."

Sunday night, the day before.

A few days had gone past, Wooyoung and San had recovered and talked through their hiccup from a few days ago, that involved a rather infamous ex, both now making light of the situation, as Wooyoung teases him about it, concealing any feelings of hurt to the other.

San had decided that, he was determined to keep Wooyoung close no matter what, even if it meant hiding his feelings forever, just so that they would still be friends and get to stay together. And he was not going to let Irene get in the way of his friendship with Wooyoung, so subconsciously wrote a oath, to never do something so stupid again...

Currently, Wooyoung was laying on his stomach, on San's bed, whilst scrolling through Uber Eats, looking for places to order food from whilst San was browsing Netflix, via the TV that was placed across them on the desk.

Wooyoung decided to order 2 large pizza's, meat feasts their favourite, as it was a lazy Sunday, for the both of them, and decided they wanted to watch a series together. This was one of their favourite pastimes, eating whilst huddled in bed together, watching a show.

They both decided to put on a random show, and after a while, they were hours deep into their binge watching marathon, both deeply immersed in their show, food now demolished from the pair of hungry eaters.

Wooyoung's head was perched atop Sans shoulder, bodies close together as San had an arm around the younger, both slightly sat up in the comforts of San's bed.

Wooyoung made himself even more comfortable by splaying an arm across San's rock hard chest, and had one knee bent atop San's thighs, half cuddling the guy, as they both carried on watching their show in silence, with just the tv noise playing in the background.

A scene of 2 guys, making out and then proceeding into sexual intercourse started playing, as the plot thickens and San's interest in gay intercourse suddenly piques, and he intently observes the 2 men on the screen, mind wandering as he questions his own sexuality. As the episode ends and the credit scenes start playing, he randomly speaks up and asks:

"How did you know you was gay, Wooyoung?"

Wooyoung was slightly taken aback by the question, as this was a topic the 2 usually steered away from. Despite San accepting Wooyoung's coming out, he has never actually once questioned why Wooyoung changed his sexuality. Wooyoung sat up to face the other, and decided to answer a bit too honestly

"Because i like dick."

San rolled his eyes, as if Wooyoung had just said the obvious and proceeded to ask