To Gravity Falls, Oregon

~ Dipper's POV ~
When I started to walk home, I started to hear someone in my head. 'PineTree~' he said as I look around my surrounding only to see Mabel. "Are you okay, Dipping Sauce?" Mabel said worried. "I thought I heard someone." I said.

"It's okay. We both are going to Gravity Falls tomorrow, so just get some sleep and you will be all good." Mabel said smiling. "Yeah, you're right, Mabel." I said smiling. We walked inside our home, and we put our backpacks down.

"Welcome home!" Mom and dad said happily. "Hi!" Mabel and I said in unison. We started to eat dinner before we heard the doorbell. Mom opens the door, and we all saw Caleb at the door with his bag as we look at him confused.

"My mom told me to stay here." He said. "For today?" Mom said. "Yeah, I'm going to leave at 2pm." Caleb said. "I will text your mom that we are going to the bus station, because they are leaving at 2pm." Mom said to Caleb softly.

"Okay." Caleb said as he walks inside. Mom closed the door as I walk back to sit. Caleb sat down next to me and I started to get very very uncomfortable. "I lost my appetite." I said and left. "I made your favorite food." Mom said.

"I'm good." I said as I walk up the stairs to my room. "Are you sure?" Mom said. "Yeah. I said. "Okay." Mom said and I started to go to my room. I started to pack my clothes and stuff as I started to get very sleepy as I pack my bags.

I took my shoes off, and walked to my bed as I laid down. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep. I open my eyes, and started to get ready to go to Gravity Falls, Oregon to stay are out Great Uncle's place in the woods close to the town.

I got dressed, and grabbed my suitcase. I put my hat that has a star in the middle of my hat. I walked downstairs to eat. I set my luggage by the door next to Mabel. After, we ate we started to watch tv until it hits 1:45 to get ready to go.

Once it hits 1:45 we started to get ready to go to the bus station. 'PineTree~' someone said to me as I got shiver down my spine from hearing that name. "You good?" Caleb said. "I'm fine." I said. I got out of the car with Mabel, and Caleb.

I started to get on the bus after, Mabel to go to Gravity Falls, Oregon. I don't like that I have to leave Piedmont, California but I'm also happy to leave Piedmont because I get to explore my surroundings at a new place that I have to live.

I sat down by the window and Mabel sat down next to me. We started to wave at our parents as the bus slowly start to leave to go to Gravity Falls. I started to look at buildings and trees as I slowly started to fall asleep from this bus trip.

I felt someone hug me when I know it is Mabel. I started to wake up after the bus stopped and we both got off the bus. Grunkle Stan appears out of nowhere.

To be continued...

566 words