Prologue

A commotion was fairly loud in the hallways Infront of the empty classroom, and as the commotion grew louder, more people came to see what was happening

"Just take a picture with him already! I'll be the one paying for the polaroid anyways so you don't need to worry about anything"

my friend, ash said as she pushed me Infront of a girl who held an Instax in her hand, who was smiling at me as my other friends immediately ushered him over, seungmin.

"okay okay! he's coming over!" my other friend, Mj shouted as he walked over, who was fixing his hair as he looked over at ash, he was asking her why he was called over, before seeing ash point at me as she talked to him. I actually didn't think he would accept the request for me to have a picture with him, but I fixed my hair and tried to stop myself from going even redder. As I did so, I felt a presence beside me, and I turn around to see seungmin.

Quickly fixing my posture, I look up at him. I blushed after noticing that fact that he was looking at me, I took my glance away and smiled, my hand holding up a peace sign to pose, before hearing the click followed by a flash of light indicating that the photo has been already taken, I left his side and thanked him shyly, before hiding behind Vie and Cali, friends of mine who were both smiling and squealing at the interaction I just had.

As he left, the girl who had taken the polaroid gave me the film that was now fully developed, to see a picture of me smiling towards the camera as seungmin had his gaze down to look at me, a small smile on his lips. I blushed as I look at it before seeing him leave, he ran a hand through his hair, blush evident on his cheeks and ears.

As the crowd around us let out a couple of cheers and squeals, I felt myself growing even redder, my friends started surround me as I continue to look at the photo, each one of them asking to take a look at it, I let one of them take it, letting them take a look as I made myself look around, seeing the crowds of students in my grade taking pictures and videos, before leaving with a smile on their face. God, I'm sure some of them will use it to tease me.

As my eyes wondered the crowd surrounding me, I then saw a familiar face from afar, looking at me with a sad smile, his hair still the same brown curls that I used to look for in crowds, the same eyes that have made me smile with every eye contact we've had, reminding me of the days where I felt like I was the most happiest person just by admiring him. I caught his gaze, but he then turned around and left, only one name came out of my mouth, and it was not seungmin's.

"Chan?"