chapter 1: the walk

Estelle ❤︎
~
It's 7:30, me and my brother Alejandro are gonna watch a movie like we do every friday. I wanted to watch a rom com or a horror movie, but my brother wanted to watch an action movie. I begged him to let us watch scream or 10 reasons i hate you (my favorite movies).

"Elle i'll watch scream with you if you go down to the store with luna and get us snacks" my brother Ale told me sighing. "YAY THANK YOU" I told my brother way too excited but I just love that movie.

I put on my converse before putting on Lunas leash and opening the door before turning back and saying "i'll be back fast, don't miss me to much" with a bright smile. "wont be a problem" my brother said looking up from his phone grinning. I smiled back and left through the door.

My outfit seemed comfy but still appropriate I could go out in,

and ether way it doesn't matter much i'm just heading to a little store near my house which has chips and candy's

and ether way it doesn't matter much i'm just heading to a little store near my house which has chips and candy's. We could have gotten to the store much fast if Luna didn't keep stopping at every tree to pee.

I soon got a text from my brother too tell him when we are on our way home and to be safe. I texted him back saying "okayy loserr" and then turning off my phone. After about 8 minutes we got to the store and walked in. I knew they wouldn't tell Luna anything because she was my service dog. We went to the chip section and got two big bags of hot cheetos and takis. We then went to get a pack of nerd gummy's and chocolate.

We took all of my stuff to pay and there was self check out so i just went there. I quickly scanned all the stuff and it ended up being 18$. "Woah, at least I got money out of my brothers wallet" I said smiling. After I payed for all the stuff me and Luna started to make our way back home. I took out my phone to tell my brother we're on our way home and once I looked up from my phone it was to late to move out the way.

I had bumped into a guy and stumbled back a bit while the guy just stood there looking down at me. "Woah hes tall" i said in my head but then I quickly realized i bumped into this poor guy. "I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to dump into you" I quickly started apologizing but got interrupted by the guy cleaning his throat "it's alright" they guy said walking away.

"Woah how is his voice so deep" i said in my head. I snapped out of it and followed him saying "no it's not alright i'm really sorry i was on my phone which isn't an excus-" i got interrupted again by the guy saying "its alright" and walking into the store. I was about to follow him again but I realized that my brother had called me and that i needed to make my way back.

I started my way back to my house again and looked at Luna and said smiling "I think we made a new friend". Luna just barked back at me and kept waking. I soon got back to the house and walked in smiling and yelled at my brother telling him i'm home. I took off Lunas leash and my shoes still smiling thinking about the mystery's man. " Maybe we could be friends" I thought in my head. I sat on the couch with the snacks waiting for my brother while Luna is on the other couch sleeping. My brother walks in the living room sitting down next to me saying "Why are you so smiley?" giving me a confused look "no reasonnnn" i said dragging out the n still smiling.

~

first chapterr😨😨 What do you guys think????