Part one: The Quidditch World Cup

To keep it short and to the point. Harry was exited. Excited that he would finally get a break from the Dursleys. Excited he was going to see the weasleys! For this summer, he was invited by the Weasleys to go see the Quidditch world cup. Sure it had...Taken a bit of force to convince the Dursleys to let him..-cough-..But! He was going!.

                  The walk out of the Weasley was tiring, due to this 'portkey' Mr Weasley was talking about was farther away from the Burrow than Harry had anticipated. But on the way they did meet a tall, brown haired, brown eyed handsome boy of the name 'Cedric' and his father Amos Diggory. Harry then had recongnised Cedric from previous years at Hogwarts from the quidditch pitch. Cedric had it all, the looks, the smarts, Prefix AND quidditch captain!

                   Once they arrived to the area of the Quidditch World Cup pitch, they said their goodbyes to the Diggorys and headed over to their plot to pitch a tent. Obviously Mr Weasley struggled but was persistent on helping Harry and Hermione pitch the tent. After that chaos they finally had it pitched and where ready to head down to the field. Needless to say Harry had one of the best times of his life, yet couldn't stop thinking of that 'Cedric Diggory' bot he had met earlier today.

__________________________________________Hello this is the end of chapter one! I hope you enjoyed and I will do my best to find time to work on this fic! Thank you for reading this luvs and I bid you a good day/afternoon/night!