☆ 2 ☆

☆☆☆ skip to tomorrow. but this time we follow Keith \(^v^)/

Keith stared at the list on the wall, hating every second of looking at the names. Of all people, he had been paired with Lance. Keith went up the rows of the lecture hall to the last row.

Classes went by slowly, like always, being boring.

Eventually the bell rang for the end of the day, finally allowing the students to go off and do their own things.

☆☆☆i dont like school. so i don't rlly feel like writing all the details about it. so uh yuh.

"allura?" Keith tapped her shoulder, having finally found her in the tons of hallways.

"Yeah Keith?" She turned, her usual happy smile on her face.

"You know Lance right?" Keith sighed, wanting to get the project over with already so he wouldn't have to deal with Lance for the rest of the semester.

"uh yeah, why?" Allura waved hi to a few people, returning her attention to Keith.

"Well,,-" Keith stopped himself, seeing Lance down the hallway just standing there. "Nevermind i found him, see you later Allura."

"Oh okay!" Allura laughed as she caught back up with Romelle.

Keith walked down the hallway, people pushing into him mostly on purpose to get him annoyed.

He ignored it for the most part, making it down the hallway and grabbing Lance's sweater sleeve, dragging him with him to the library.

"What the hell, Keith!" Lance complained the whole way there.

☆☆☆library timee!! (btw they worked on the project for like 30 minutes by now.)

"Why am I here again?" Lance complained, head face down on the table.

"I already told you. several times." Keith groaned, closing the tab on his laptop.

"ugghhhh."

"Get over it." Keith closed the computer, glaring at Lance.

"no" Lance checked his phone after getting a notification. His home screen had a reminder widget taking the first two rows, and after a picture square, and a square of 4 app folders. The picture currently set in the square was what caught Keith off-guard.

It was a picture of Lance and Keith several years ago at a carnival,, Lance holding a blue lion plush, Keith holding a red one. It was one of the only photos Keith had ever even smiled for. Keith went completely silent, sighing and looking at the table.

Lance tossed his phone onto the table screen down. "I'm bored."

"Hi bored, i'm Keith." Keith mumbled, tossing the computer back in his bag.

"Shut up." Lance propped his arm on the table, leaning his head against it.

"Damn, why do you seem so depressed. You seem more depressed than me."

Lance stayed quiet at the remark.

"Whatever. i'm going." Keith got up out of the chair, leaving Lance at the table.

☆☆☆

"SHIRO-" Keith slammed the door open to Shiro's room, which hadn't happened in a long time surprisingly.

"Keith please tell em you didn't break my door off the hinges." Shiro sighed.

"Uh, no." Keith closed the door, throwing his bag on the ground and jumping over the couch back, sitting down, facing towards Shiro.