The clouds

Ever since i was a child i was laughed at for thinking i could fall in love one day.

------♥------

My arms are starting to go numb from shooting people with love arrows all day. I've never been so happy to have a break in two minutes. Usually I only shoot about 20 people a day but since its Cupids birthday, February 14th, I've shot so many people I lost count an hour ago.

⚠Bullying⚠

The bells rung, telling us we had a break. As soon as I sat down I saw two figures approaching me. Jay and Jake, cupids favorites. Not because they did their job, because they didn't like me. They've been bullying me since I was 6. (A/N: Don't worry, character development hits them like puberty.)

"Hey loser!" Jake yelled while standing over me. I look up and immediately get hit in the face. Then jay walked out from behind Jake and started kicking me.

This continued for about fifteen minutes with the occasional "freak" or "twink" then it ended, Jake spit on the floor next to me and left with Jay following close behind.

❤End of bullying❤

I immediately go to Jungwon's room to get help and clean up. When i get to his room and peek in the door I see him reading a book. "Won-" Jungwon looks up and sees me then immediately tells me to come inside. "I swear, I'm gonna shoot them with a real arrow one of these days." "Fate (Jungwon), you d-" 

"Yes I do have to. You did nothing but live your life, they have to learn to stay out your damn business. Fucking morons." The younger said while getting the first aid kit, obviously upset at the two.

"I've never heard you curse before." "Drastic times call for drastic measures." Was this really that desperate? I was about to ask but apparently Jungwon caught on first, " Its a idiom, idiot." I took a lot of offence from that but remained calm so that Fate could take care of my wounds. "Anyways, I think I want to go down. Like to Earth." "Are you crazy!? Who knows what would happen to you if someone finds out your an angel!"

"At this point I don't really care, anything is better than this shitty life." I said, slightly startling Jungwon. He stayed quiet for a minute while finishing taking care of me then said " I mean if that's what you want then I may have a plan."

------❤------

Hi my loves! How are you!?