Anger Issues; Pavitr Prabhakar x Fem!Pakistani Reader

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Are you mad at me?"

"No." You tried your best to make your tone as cold as possible, but that was proving to be impossibly difficult when looking into the puppy dog eyes of the boy in front of you.

"Liar" Pavitr cocked his head to the side slightly, giving you a lopsided grin, his arms folded over his chest. He looked like he was on the verge of laughter, but he always looked like that, being the little ray of sunshine he was. You'd never see him with a frown on his face, which made your RBF even more noticeable when the two of you were together. "Why are you mad?"

"I'm not mad!" You replied, putting your hand up to his face and looking to the side. You bit the inside of your cheek to keep yourself from laughing at his expression. He looked like a sad puppy. It was hard not to turn off your cold demeanor when you saw him like that, but then of course you had your reasons to be mad at him.

"Aww, don't be like that meri jaan" he teased, stepping out of the way of your hand and grinning that shit-eating grin. Nothing could ever falter his can-do attitude, not even your blatant refusal to tell him what was wrong.

"Arre, don't call me that!" You said, looking back at him with a scowl, putting your hands on your hips. You looked down for a second, hesitant to tell him your reasons. You didn't want to get mad at him, but that was proving difficult. "Fine! I am mad." You said angrily.

"Okay...why are you mad?"

"Why do you think I'm mad??"

He shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets and smiling that golden-boy smile at you again. Infuriating. You scoffed, feeling your muscles tightening and your face heating up as you tried to keep yourself from blowing up at him.

"mein aap ko sambhaal nahi sakta (I can't handle you)"

"Just tell me why you're mad!" he said, his voice slightly whiny as he looked at you, his hands on his hips. "What'd I do?"

You groaned, smacking your forehead and glaring at him from behind your palm. "How can you not know?"

He smiled again, watching you, his eyes crinkling slightly. He's not even sorry. You thought to yourself, getting more and more annoyed by the second. "Just tell me what I did" He said, his tone a little softer this time.

You stumbled over your words for a moment, unable to get them out properly. A groan escaped your lips before you threw your hands up and started spewing the first sentences that came to your mind.

"aap hamesha masroof rehtay hain! (You're always busy!)"

"uh-huh"

"tum ab kabhi mere sath waqt nahi guzartay! (You never spend time with me anymore!)"

"yeah bu-"

"aap hamesha spiderman honay mein masroof rehtay hain! (You're always busy being Spider-man!)"

"I have t-"

"ham ek taveel arase se ek saath baahar nahin gae hain! (We havent' gone out together in a long time!)"

"but-"

"mat kaho lekin! (Don't say but!)" You cut him off, pointing your finger up at him, your voice slightly raised. He put his hands up in front of him defensively, his eyebrows raising slightly at the action. But he still had that stupid grin on his face, somehow enjoying watching you get angry.

"jb aap gausse men hote hain to aap sundr dikhte hain (You look pretty when you're angry)" He said, waggling his eyebrows at you. You scoffed, folding your arms over your chest again, but you couldn't help but smile slightly at this confession.

"Come on meri jaan...I'm sorry." You bit the inside of your cheek once again, looking up at him with a glare. You blinked, then sighed and chuckled, a soft exhale leaving your lips. His expression lit up as he watched you, giant smile returning. "...Does this mean you forgive me?" He asked excitedly, leaning in toward you slightly.

"Arre, back up." You said with an eye roll, leaning backwards, standing on the heels of your feet. "But I forgive you." You muttered, unable to suppress your slight smile. He gave you a wink and flashed that same golden smile.

"I knew you would" 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───