wrong

this is a ciel x gina snippet btw :D

Ciel and Gina have gone to a mountainside for the holiday. Ciel had planned this trip a few months back, and they've decided this is the perfect time to go on a trip. Of course, it's just the two of them. Gina must admit, she's slightly nervous. She's never dated someone as... perfect as Ciel. At the mountainside, as it's already nighttime when they arrive, they begin their weekend getaway with a blazing campfire.

This makes Gina wonder again, is something wrong with her? The campfire is burning away merrily, but she's still freezing. She shivers slightly, regretting her choice of thin clothes. She should've been smart like Ciel, with his thick jacket.

"Ma cherie, you're freezing. Why not wear a jacket?" Ciel asks curiously, cocking his head. God, he's cute. What has she done to deserve someone like him?

Gina flushes. "It's in the luggage they sent up."

"Then let me give you mine." Ciel removes his jacket, draping it around her. It isn't necessary. His presence, his hands on her shoulders, his closeness... he could be a sun, for god's sake. The butterflies in her stomach increase tenfold.

Gina's cheeks darken. "No! What about you? You'll freeze in this mountain!"

Ciel grins. "Gina, do not worry. We men have our ways. My shirt is special. Do you know why?" Gina can't speak, her tongue mysteriously tied. He leans over, his breath hot on her ears. Gina's breath hitches, her cheeks now redder than even Felix's hair. "It's made of boyfriend material."

Gina swoons. She decided, then, if more moments like such are in the near future, she doesn't mind being so wrong. 

wdyt think?? pls feedback. thx!!

xoxo, akagionsimp-