Chapter 5

Then after that happen she got a notification on a location that Letty was going

Then after that happen she got a notification on a location that Letty was going. She immediately ran to her car and put it in her GPS as she called Letty. "Mom!! I'm on my way. None of Shaw's people were looking out for me." Letty, "That great, Luke Hobbs will be getting you through the gate. Be careful sweetheart." After her mom hung up she went speed and finally after a few hours she arrived to the base. "You Luke Hobbs." The man nodded and said, "You must be Celeste." Celeste nodded as he got in her car and she drove off with his direction. Parking she got out and opened the door to see her mom and dad. She ran toward them giving both a hug as she looked at Dom and said, "Hey dad." Dom smiled and said, "Hey C." The two of them hugged and started to talk.

Letty and Celeste sat together when Celeste saw that her dad and Brian were defending her and her moms honor. Talking about how they were part of Shaw's company. After them talking Celeste watched her dad walk upstairs and Letty got up patting Celeste's hands. Then Brian comes up and talks to Letty with a whisper. Celeste looked around and saw other member of her dads family making her sad knowing she didn't know any of them and wish she did. After her mom walked up to her dad Brian sat beside her and said, "So? You remember?" Celeste laughed and said, "Bit and pieces." Brian smiled.

"You grew up well." Celeste smile and said, "Thxs Brian. Also I have a nephew?" Brian nodded grabbing a picture from his wallet. "His name is Jack." Celeste smiled at the picture and said, "A perfect combination of you and Mia." Brian nodded when all the sudden they heard a door slam and saw Hobbs pulling Shaw making her shutter. The group surrounded Shaw as Celeste stayed by Letty as she heard him talk making her breathe shallow. "Maybe you should call Mia." Celeste walked up and said, "What the hell did you do to my sister!"

Dom grabbed her by the waist as Shaw said, "Nothing my darling, yet." Brian called Mia and called out to her and immediately heard a yell. Celeste got pissed knowing that her nephew might be in danger. Got out of Dom grip and ran over to Shaw punching him square in the noes. Making Shaw chuckle and said, "There's that fiery spirit I was waiting for." Letty grabbed Celeste by the hand as she watched people who were supposed to be on their side go with Shaw to destroy everything they love.