Part 6

Ross's POV

She told me she loved me, she actually said it. After all this time of me watching her with my brother and dying a little inside everyday, and she LOVES me.

Taylor's POV

As soon as i shut the phone i grab the book and run d.own the hall and out onto the street then rush through my house into my room. I sprawl out on the covers my bed and flick through the pages of the note book and I find where Ross wrote down the lyrics to the song and i trase my hand over the words feeling the rough texture of the paper on my hands and the smell of ink and Ross and suddenly all the feelings ive been holding in come out and i feel a tear streak my face and i start to cry. and im abruptly cut off by the sound of my phone vibrating in my pocket, i pick it up and realize who the caller is "Ross" i whisper ino the phone.

"What you said before, do you mean that?" he answers back

"Yes, and i found your song book. Did you really write that song for me?"

"Yes" he says in a half whisper "but i understand if you hate me, i know you like Riker" he says, his voice full of dread.

"but that's just it, i like Riker but i love you, i mean you've always been there for me- and is that the real reason you didn't want me to go out with Riker, because you- you know"

"like you" he cuts me off "yeah, but i meant what i said about him being a heart breaker. I've seen how he treats girls and i don't want that to happen to you, are you crying please don't it kills me." he says 

"I'm fine" i say 

"Don't lie to me i can tell." he snaps back

"It's just all this drama and i don't even have my best friend here to comfort me, and what are we going to do about Riker?"

"I don't know" is all he says in return.

A/N P.S Lani wrote this and she's sorry its taken so long and its short, Will try to make the next one longer.