You Are The Piece Of Me

(Tom's pov)

I kept my hands on her waist, our lips were connected and I never want to let her go. Joslin is the most beautiful girl there is, she has the sweetest soul, she enchanted me so much and I have never let a girl enchant me this much, but she has succeeded with her great energy that shines from her.I think I would rather die than lose a girl like this. I melt so much when I see her eyes and smile and her smell haunts me.

TIME SKIP

Joslin and I were sitting watching TV, her head was on my shoulder and my fingers were caressing her shoulder and sliding down her neck."Tom." said her sweet voice.

I stepped back a bit and asked "Say" curiously. She moved away a little and held her hands together and passed them through each other, and touched her rings on her hands.

"Jasmine, she wants you very much, she even said she wants to see you one more time and is sad that you don't call her, and I couldn't tell her anything about the two of us." Joslin said.I looked to my left and looked towards the window. That blonde whore bothers me so much, why did I ever mess with her. But what bothers me even more is that Joslin cares so much for her and can leave me just for Jasmine, just because they are best friends.I looked at Joslin, she was resting her elbows on her knees and putting her hands in her hair. I heard her start to sob and cry a little."Joslin." I said as I walked up to her. She looked at me as her face started to turn a little blue and tears welled up in her beautiful eyes. No girl has ever cried in front of me, nor have I ever wanted to get in trouble with any girl, but I have to fix this because I want to keep this angel by my side.

I put my hand in her hair and rubbed the back of her head and she looked at me and cried."I don't want to lose Jasmin and neither do you. I don't know, I don't know how to keep you both" and she put her hands on her knees again and continued to cry. I also shed a tear for the girl for the first time. I continued to rub the back of her head and kiss her shoulder. Joslin raised her head again and said "You and I both know this will end quickly if Jasmine finds out. " And she pressed my lips to mine and I kissed her back and let the tears flow at her words. She's right, I know everything will be messed up if Jasmine finds out, but I can't. I can't lose Joslin, and if I know her few days, I got so attached to her and I would like to stay with her forever.

(Joslin's pov)

I know that I will lose one of them, Jasmine, my best friend or Tom, the guy I fell so madly in love with that I forget the reality I'm in. Maybe I lose them both or I have to decide which one to leave.

Tom removed his lips from mine and looked at me, then he smiled at me and I noticed another tear that fell from his cheek. He kissed my nose and then took the phone and looked at the clock. "Oh there are already so many hours." I looked at him and said "What, are you in a hurry?" He got a little sad and said "Hey, I made an agreement with the guys to go out tonight, I hope you're not mad." I smiled at him and shook my head slightly and replied "Of course I don't mind."

Tom smiled at me and said, "I really have to go now." I got out of bed and he got up with me and I said "I'll walk you to the door." and I pressed my lips inside, and he went ahead of me to the door. I crossed my arms and he opened the door and got out. He was standing in front and I crossed my arms. "Don't worry, everything will be fine," he said and put all his hands on my face and kissed me on the lips. "Come to my place tomorrow, whenever you want." I nodded and he left.