𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

"Aren't you a fast one? How endearing!"

9 year old Y/n L/n has a deep passion for entertaining people. She is outgoing and energetic, but can be extremely shy and quiet when around people she is not familiar with. She's siblings with Gold L/n.

She tends to take interest in things concentrated or represents emotions or a personality of someone. She is good at seeing what people feel like first glance. 

Her flaws is that she can be too trusting, or have little to no trust at all. She cares for others, before herself. 

Extra details about her is that she is an ESFP,  and enjoys sports that involve running like soccer. She also plays a few video games when she's bored. She was born with the power of card magic. 

"Hey! I'm responsible, I'm a superhero after all!"

10 year old BoBoiBoy Amato, wants to bring justice to everyone. He's energetic, and is a born leader at heart. He's very friendly, and is courageous.  He will risk his life just for the people around him. Despite that he can be somewhat of a jokester. His father is one of the founding fathers of TAPOPS, Amato Aba.

His flaws is that he can be snarky, and get annoyed at things easily, when pestered. He also can't tell if someone is sad, or angry. He's bad at reading body and facial expressions.

Extra details about him is he is an ENFJ, who plays soccer, and likes video games in his free time. He can play the bass guitar. He holds the power of 7 different elements, through a power watch given by his powersphera, Ochobot.

"You'll never catch me!"

11 year old Ying La, an optimistic and enthusiastic, always want to strive for the best like her bestfriend Yaya Yah. She always wants to be academically prepared and have a heads up to everything she goes through. She is very nice and puts herself before others.

Her flaws is that she can sometimes make really snarky and sassy comments. She can also be sheepish at times. She can be impatient, and short tempered.

Extra details about her is that she is an ISTJ, who got accelerated by one grade, resulting in her being classmates with Gopal, and Yaya who was followed to be classmates with BoBoiBoy and Y/n. She holds the power of Time manipulation, through a power watch, given by BoBoiBoy's powersphera Ochobot.

————————

"Want some cookies? I promise they taste good!"

10 year old Yaya Yah, is a gentle and kind person,  who is extremely smart. She is very hesitant to hurt others, and is an over achiever. She always prioritizes others than herself. She is always working hard to sharpen her abilities, just like her bestfriend Ying La.

Her flaws is that she can be too strict. And her baking skills are deadly.

Extra details about her is that she is an ESTJ, who has a passion for baking. She is the most responsible, and is mature for her age. She holds the power of Gravity manipulation, through a power watch, given by BoBoiBoy's powersphera Ochobot.

————————

"Oh me? I'm the coolest of the bunch! Haha!"

11 year old Gopal Kumar, is a good hearted person, who cares deeply for his friends that he would even risk his life for them. He's an opportunist who will always take an opportunity that waits him. He's always looking for ways to earn easy money.

His flaws is that he can be very forgetful to pay, and he can be slightly selfish.

Extra details about him is that he is an ESFP, who likes to eat snacks and play video games. He can be quite the dense head sometimes, and he enjoys his life. He holds the power of Molecular manipulation, through a power watch, given by BoBoiBoy's powersphera Ochobot.

————————

"I'm the most popular one, whose better than BoBoiBoy!"

10 year old Private Pang, is a calm person who acknowledges his mistake when he makes them, and shows remorse when doing wrong. Despite being a humanoid alien, he wants to fit in. He is siblings with Captain Kaizo.

His flaws is that he can be very arrogant. That's what his facade is.  He is a cold, short tempered boy who rivals BoBoiBoy.

Extra details about him is that he is an ISFP, who absolutely loves carrot cake donuts. He is a good singer, who speaks Mandarin, Malay, and Cantonese. He is good at basketball. He holds the power of Shadow manipulation, through a power watch, given by BoBoiBoy's powerwatch Ochobot. He also holds the power of Perforation he can use, through tapping the logo on his glasses, given by Captain Kaizo's powersphera, Enerbot.

————————
author notes! :

as you can see, I got lazy with making the headers for the characters beyond BBB in this! Get ready for another x reader, that I can guarantee is 10x better than my other ones! Stay tuned for updates!~

|Credits to Gold4eky for making the cover art for me! |