CHAPTER 26

JENNIE'S POV

“No, I don't want you to leave.” Lisa said, looking at me with glossy brown eyes.

“And I don't want to, but you know I have to.” I said holding her face in my hands. We were currently at the airport waiting for my flight. I have to be back in LA and then visit a few more states.

“It'll only be 3 weeks baby.” I tried to make the blow as painless as I could.

“It gets harder every time you leave.” She frowned. I nodded.

“I know.”

I wasn't going to be okay without her for so long. These next 3 weeks are going to be hectic with album signings, press and performances. I'm going to miss her so much.

I pressed my forehead against hers.

“I'm going to miss you so much baby.”

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mines around her waist, pulling her close into my body until there was almost no space left between us. I nuzzled my face in her neck and placed a gentle kiss there.

I heard a small sniffle. I stepped back and tried to look in her eyes but she wouldn't make eye contact with me.

“Hey,” I said grabbing her chin with my thumb and pointer finger.

“look at me. It's going to be okay.” I kissed her forehead.

“I know, I'm just going to miss you.” She said and I smiled sadly at her.

“I'll be back before you know it. I'll text or call you whenever I miss you.” I tried lightning the mood. Over the intercom I heard my flight being called, Lisa held onto me tighter.

“I have to go.”

I let go of her but her arms were still wrapped tightly around my neck. I felt warm tears there and I knew I had to keep strong because the sight of Lisa crying will have me breaking down.

“Baby, I have to go.” I said once more.

She loosened her grip on me, I cupped her cheeks and wiped away a few straw tears that made its way down her beautiful face. I stared deeply into those chocolate orbs.

“I love you. Like I said, I'll be back before you know it.”

I connected our lips in a passionate kiss. It lasted for only a moment before I had to pull away. I embraced her in one last hug and pecked her lips one last time before boarding my flight.

I'm going to miss this girl so fucking much. 3 weeks. That's it.

LISA’S POV

I watch Jennie board her flight, I don't know what came over me before and why I was crying. I guess I'm really going to miss her.

“Come on monkey, it'll be okay.” Seulgi said placing her hand on my shoulder giving it a light squeeze.

I felt my phone buzz, I grabbed it out of my pocket.

PLANET FELINE EYES💕💍: I miss you already. :(

I smiled.

ME: I miss you too babe :(

I locked my phone and walked out of the airport with Seulgi. We hopped in the car and went back to my house.

I sighed, I'm going to miss her so much.

I groaned hearing my alarm go off. I got up and walked into Lia's room. She was laying peacefully in her bed.

“Come on munchkin, time for school.” I whispered in her ear while stroking her dark brown hair. She whined but got up nonetheless, looking dishevelled. I laughed quietly to myself.