The Audio

My one-shots will be short. So please don't be upset. :)))

"What?"

"Send me an audio."

He widened his eyes. A.. whimpering audio? What was she talking about? He couldn't possibly record himself whimpering..?

"What do you mean? What's a whimpering audio?"

"I know you understand." He read her last message and gulped.

His eyes shut tightly as he panted, his breath heavy. This was the first time he had aroused himself, and it was completely new to him. He recorded himself, following her instructions. He experimented with his hands, stroking his groin. He was new to this, making him feel overwhelmed. His chest rose up and down, as he shuddered. "Sorry, I'm really new to this.." His finger slightly caressed the tip, making him let out a moan. His breath sharpened, as he muttered. "I-I'm a little shy.." He then continued to touch himself, as he let out low and shaky whimpers.

His back arched suddenly, his body hot and sweating. His eyes rolled while he threw his head back. He then played around his chest and nipple area with his free hand, pinching them. His body flinched at his touch, shuddering in pleasure. He couldn't explain the feeling. He wasn't used to this, but all he knew was that this felt really good. He felt something build up inside him, it felt like he was going to burst. "I.. I think I'm close.." His hands quickened the pace, pinching himself harder. "God.. I wish you'd do this to me.." He whispered unconsciously. He then cursed under his breath, hitting his climax.

[Audio: sent]

She smirked. "Good boy."

269 words. Hurray! You know, you don't need a lot of words to make an nsfw one-shot, right? Anyway, hope you enjoyed this first one. Leave requests if you have some in the comments!

-rene_