Backstory

Akiko was 12 when he showed up on the door step of headmaster cross covered in blood, ash and bruises. He had been the only remaining survivor of a testing facility that was burned to the ground. It is unknown what happed in this facility, the public thought it was an abandoned building waiting to be demolished but from what was found in the ruins uncovered some of the horror that had been happing in the building. Many cells were found along with chains, bear traps, what looked like surgical equipment, room that looked to be combat training rooms, many different types of weapons and torture devices, even tanks filled with chemicals used for experimenting.

From the few files that were recovered from the ashes they were able to piece together that the doctors in the facility were doing many human experiments attempting to create a human weapon capable of taking down even the strongest of vampires without difficulty. The hunter association got wind of what was going on but when they went to go investigate the rumors all they found still standing was a young boy. Once they discovered that he wouldn't or couldn't talk they sent him to headmaster cross to keep an eye on him. How the fire started was a mystery much like the boy standing inside, from anything they found it seemed like none of the experiments worked. The doctors seemed to be mad scientist of sorts while the test subjects went insane either from the empierce, the training or the conditions were unclear but the result remind -

Test subject ###

Failure

Status - insane

Akiko Cross / Test Subject 816

Black Hair

Gray eyes with a ring of purple on the inside

5'5

The only living subject...that was a success

He burned down the building after killing all the occupants inside, the doctors because they had gone mad and committed atrocity after atrocity, the other test subjects because they gave into the insanity and were a danger to them selves and others those who were sane enough to understand the situation asked to be killed they wanted to learn peace or just wanted it to stop. He hadn't wanted to kill them but he knew their lives would get much worse if the association had got them. He was found and brought to Cross in a once white torn straight jacket and pants now stained in red. It was clear from the beginning that he was smart for his age borderline genius and he was, after all he was made to be a weapon, trained to be an assassin but he became so much more.

He knew he didn't want to be in the association or become their pet. In all honesty he didn't want to kill vampires, if they were out of control fine but he wanted that to be his choice he wasn't going to take orders from anybody. He wasn't going to use his skill set unless necessary, better to pretend that he doesn't have it as to be overlooked by the association. No one knew what he was fully cable of and no one was going to know, he would make sure of that. Akiko was determined to not be a piece in anyone's game but his own...