What is this sorcery?

Just a while ago... I was just waiting at the bus stop. It was like my usual day...

So, how in the world did I suddenly get into a dark alley? Moreover, why am I wearing such shabby clothes? It smells so bad here. I have to get the hell out here.

I gave my surroundings a quick scan before letting my skin hit the sunlight. While walking to wherever my feet takes me, I passed by a glass. From there, I saw my very own reflection for the first time since I mysteriously got into that alley.

A light brown hair, long yet poorly trimmed hair cut. A total opposite of what I had before waking up- a jet black, shoulder length hair that was neatly cut by a professional hair dresser. Moreover, my eye color... it's totally different from before. From dark brown, what I'm seeing right now is a mixture of green and blue.

What the hell?!

What the hell?!

Despite the rapid increase of my heartbeat per second, I attempted to not panic and recall the moments that led me into this situation.

So I went to the bus stop with only an hour of sleep, sat at the bench, and waited. But then... my nose began bleeding. My consciousness was fading as well. I understand now- I might have fainted and maybe this is afterlife? Or what's worse... if I end up like those cliche plots I often read on webtoon... then,

My soul probably wandered around and inhabited this body.

The problem is... where am I? Who am I? What am I?

I snapped out from my thoughts and began walking around like a lost puppy. Guessing from my appearance, this body and I are around the same age. I also don't have an idea about my current location. All I know is I'm at the rural area of this place.

After half an hour of wandering around, I finally met someone whom I can interrogate.

"Excuse me, may I ask where is this place?" Huh?

I covered my mouth in surprise. I just spoke in a foreign language right now... but in my mind, I delivered my message perfectly. What?

"Dear, you are so rude to your elderly. I let you go out and have fun on your own for a day, and you return to me with that disrespectful mouth?" the granny spoke in a calm, yet strict tone.

Huh? What did I do...?

I scratched my head in confusion, "I'm sorry... granny? But who are you? Where is this place?"

A surprised expression was etched on the older woman's face. She quickly went close to me and gently grabbed my face with her delicate hands. I felt the back of her hand touch my forehead, as if she was checking whether I'm sick or not.

The lingering confusion left me freezing for a moment. I did not know what I should do.

Suddenly, she hugged me tightly while rubbing my hair lightly. I felt tiny drops of water dripping on my shoulder.

"Oh, dear... Let's go home now, okay? This grandma of yours won't let you become unhappy again."

My weak heart and puzzlement led me to agreeing to her suggestion.

--

Disclaimer! I am not an artist. The illustration above is made with AI generator. It is made with the intention of providing a visual representation of my OC. Should this offend anyone, please do inform me so I could take it down.

Thank you!